Customers Also Bought
Compression Sleeve Garments manufactured by Bio Compression are 8 Chamber Lymphedema Compression Garments. Constructed with high quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford and coated with 3 mils of polyurethane, the Bio Compression Arm Sleeves and Leg Sleeves help treat patients afflicted with lymphedema through the use of Compression Therapy. Bio Compression Lymphedema Sleeves are used for lymphedema compression treatment. The Leg Compression Sleeves and the Arm Compression Sleeves are available in Velcro® or Zipper closures. These Compression Sleeve Garments are used with the Bio Compression 3008 Lymphedema Pump. Bio Compression also makes 4 Chamber Compression Sleeve Garments and two 4 Chamber Lymphedema Pumps.
Bio Compression Sleeve 8 Chamber Lymphedema Compression Garments Features & Benefits
- 8 chamber compression garment.
- Large selection of lymphedema arm sleeves and lymphedema leg sleeves to fit individual needs.
- Ccompression treatment of lymphedema.
- Bio Compression Lymphedema Garment Cleaning Instructions
- Bio Compression Arm Sleeve Garment Sizing Chart
- Bio Compression Leg Sleeve Garment Sizing Chart
Bio Compression Sleeve 8 Chamber Lymphedema Compression Garments Specifications
- Arm Sleeve Garment Size Options
- Length (Axilla to Fingertips): 26.5” to 32”
- Axilla: 23.5” to 27”
- Bicep: 22” to 26”
- Elbow: 19.5” to 24”
- Forearm: 17.5” to 21”
- Wrist: 15” to 18”
- Leg Sleeve Garment Size Options
- Length (Crotch to Heel): 19” to 36.5”
- Upper Thigh: 31” to 37”
- Mid Thigh: 30” to 36”
- Mid Knee: 28” to 30.5”
- Mid Calf: 24.5” to 29”
- Ankle: 21.5” to 29”
- Arch (Instep): 19.5” to 22”
- Manufactured with high quality 200 Denier Nylon Oxford.
- Coated with 3 mils of polyurethane.
- Closure Options: Zipper or Velcro®.
- Compression Sleeves work with Model 3008 Lymphedema Pumps.
- Designation: Class 1 and Class II Medical Equipment.
- HCPCS codes: E0667, E0668
- Bio Compression Sleeve Lymphedema Compression 8 Chamber Garments Warranty: 1 year
Bio Compression Video
Bio Compression Lymphedema Arm Sleeve Compression Garment Measuring Guide
Bio Compression Lymphedema Arm Sleeve Compression Garment Sizing Guide
Bio Compression Lymphedema Leg Sleeve Compression Garment Sizing Guide
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWill Insurance pay for this?Question by: Jennifer Kellner on May 1, 2016 5:55:21 PMHello Mrs. Kellner,
We do not work directly with any insurance companies because we are an online retailer. If you are looking for reimbursement, you will need to place the order through our website and then call your insurance agency afterward.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 23, 2016 9:51:00 AM