Lumex Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners - Infinite Position Recliner
- Fully adjustable to meet patient needs
- Upholstery is easy to clean and maintain
- Made of stain-resistant vinyl
- Self-adjusting suspension prevents bottoming out
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
Lumex Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners have fixed arms with a reclining mechanism that allows for infinite reclining positions. The Lumex 565G series recliners come with two front-swivel casters and two rear-locking casters. Manufactured byGraham Field, Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners are the industry standard for geri-chairs. Comfortable and relaxing, these chairs are ideal for seniors and patients. This medical recliner has a reduced seat height and reduced armrest height that facilitates dining and may be used as an activity table. Extra-low armrests allow this chair to slide under most tables, whether for meals or joining friends for games.
Lack of body support in seats is a common issue with recliners for seniors. The right position can aid circulation help to relieve respiratory or heart discomfort, so choose the chair with the most options available. This patient chair is adjustable by caregivers to any position from 95 to 145 degrees by locking the otherwise free-moving backrest and legrest. Ergonomically designed, the recliner seat provides just the right amount of support for both increased circulation and comfort.
Please note that Lumex Geri Chairs are made to order, so there is a 2-6 week lead-time before shipment. *** Assembly Is Required ***
Lumex Recliners utilize a unique suspension system that adjusts to the individual, cradling their whole body and preventing them from sliding down over time. Wheels make this easily transportable and perfect for a rest home environment. Residents may easily scoot and reposition the chair by themselves without the aid of caregivers.
In a clinical setting,geri chairarmrests are excellent forpatient comfortduring blood draws, dialysis, or other care. The upholstery is easily wiped down and sanitized. Let patients relax and watch TV while attending to their healthcare.
Geri Chair Recliner Accessories
- The Activity Tray Table is a strong, durable work surface that allows users to engage in various activities. The table is portable to be stowed in back of the chair or another area.
- The Headrest Bolster is a soft, comfortable positioning device for the Geri Recliners. Furthermore, the headrest is able to be installed without the use of tools.
- The Backrest Bolster is a viable tool that utilizes comfort and softness.
- The Footrests are available to help patients not drop their feet to the ground. The footrests also allow individuals to transfer smoothly out of the Geri Chair. Not to mention, the lock in/lock out table key allows the caregiver to determine how to best serve the patients needs.
Graham Field Lumex Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners Features and Benefits
- Infinitely Adjustable Positions to Fit Patient Needs
- Suited for Users Up to 250 Pounds
- Ergonomically Designed for Maximum Comfort, Relaxation, and Circulation
- Seat, Headrest, and Optional Footrest Provide Full-Body Support
- Self-Adjusting Suspension Prevents "Bottoming Out"
- Varied Foam Density for Consistent Support
- Durable Epoxy-Coated Welded Steel Frame Is Easily Cleaned
- Wrap-Around Upholstery Makes It Easy to Clean, Replace, and Maintain
- Vinyl Is Resistant to Sulfide Staining, Mildew, and Oil
- Two Fixed Front Wheels and Two Swivel Casters With Wheel Locks for Easy Transport
Graham Field Lumex Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners Specifications
- Manufacturer: Graham Field
- Brand: Lumex
- Product Numbers: 565G401, 565G409, 565G427, 565G432, 565G851, 565G857, 565G863.
- Width: 28 Inches
- Height: 48 Inches
- Depth: 36 Inches
- Width Between Arms: 19 Inches
- Arm Height From Floor: 28 Inches
- Arm Height From Seat: 8.5 Inches
- Seat Height: 20 Inches
- Seat Width: 19 Inches
- Seat Depth: 19.5 Inches
- Colors: Blue Ridge, Jade, Rosewood
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Shipping Weight: 80 Pounds
- Meets California Technical Bulletin 133 Flammability Standards: Yes
- Upholstery Warranty: Limited One-Year
- Frame Warranty: Limited Two-Year
Preferred Care Geri Chair Recliners Additional Information
- Lumex 565G Geri Chair Recliners Flyer provides the features of this medical recliner chair.
- Lumex Geri Chairs has Geri-Chairs, Hip Chairs, Recliners, and Patient Room Seating.
- Ortho-Biotic Preferred Care Recliner Operating Instructions offers assembly instructions and care instructions.
- Geri Chair Recliner Specifications offers a chart of the specs for the different Geri Recliners.
- Geri Recliner Chair 565G Series Replacement Parts available for your Lumex recliner.
|Leaves Warehouse||Please allow for 12-14 weeks before shipping|
|Proposition 65 warning for Californians||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov|