Customers Also Bought
LogicMark Guardian Alert 911 is a medical alert system that offers the most simplistic way to call 911 when you have an emergency in or around your home. The Guardian Medical Alert operates seamlessly with your existing telephone without additional service or set up fees. To activate the emergency response system, simply use the one-button operation. By pressing the single button, the LogicMark Guardian Alert automatically dials your local 911 emergency dispatch. Similar in use to a two-way radio transceiver, the user will be able to communicate with emergency personnel through a water-resistant pendant.
This LogicMark Guardian Alert 911 Alerting System is ready to use upon being plugged into a power outlet and an active landline. Offering one year of stand-by time, this alert system offers security and dependability. Enhance your safety and order the Guardian Alert System today!
What is Guardian Alert 911?
It is a cordless speakerphone small enough to wear around your neck as a pendant. Although tinier than most cell phones, it is not one. It works by connecting to a base station – just like any other cordless phone. It has a single call button – color-coded blue – that dials 911 when pressed and held for a second. Its range is about 600 feet within the line-of-site from the base station.
The base station must be plugged into a power outlet to operate. To prevent interruptions to your service, please do not connect the base with a switch-controlled outlet. The base station also needs to be connected to your phone system. If you have a landline, plug the unit’s phone cord into the phone jack or a splitter (included).
What comes in the box?
- Base and Pendant
- Telephone Cord
- AC Adapter Power Cord
- Belt Clip
How to install the battery
Use the provided screwdriver to remove the two screws holding the battery cover in place. Insert the rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included) with the silver side pointing toward the antenna. Do not use batteries not supplied, as this may damage the unit. Replace the battery cover. Check the battery (follow the instructions outlined below).
Charging the Pendant
Connect the pendant into the docking station on the base unit. Allow it to charge for three to four hours. There is a light on the base unit that will be red while charging. It will turn green once fully charged.
Locating the Base Unit
When installing the base unit of the Guardian Alert (LogicMark 30911), keep it away from all sources of water. Water will damage your unit. For best results, place the base unit as far away as possible from all household appliances that might interfere. These include microwaves, televisions, or other cordless devices.
How to Connect
- No special equipment is needed. The LogicMark Guardian Alert 911 works with any standard touchtone landline, cable service phones, and most VoIP services. VoIP may require extra equipment. Verify that your existing service has 911 calling enabled.
- If you need to connect a second phone, use the included telephone line splitter (Y Jack). Connect the splitter into your existing jack and then plug your devices into it.
- If you have a DSL line, you will need to use a DSL filter for your unit to work.
- The manufacturer recommends checking both the battery and the system every two weeks.
- To check the battery of the Guardian 911 Alert, press and hold the white button on the bottom of the pendant for two seconds.
- A voice prompt will tell you the status of your battery.
- To check the system, press and hold the white button for four seconds. The voice prompt will tell you the status of the battery, whether the system detects a dial-tone if the communication between the base unit and the pendant is okay.
- Use this feature to test the range of your system throughout your house and yard.
Product Features and Benefits
- Two-way communication through cordless pendant
- Water resistant pendant
- Pendant is powered by AAA Alkaline batteries
- System test and battery test functions
- Audible confirmations through pendant during dialing, shutdown, and system tests
- No additional service or set up fees
- One-button operation
- Auto stand-by after four minutes of inactivity
- Product Number: 30911
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Color: White
- Length: 7 inches
- Width: 9 inches
- Height: 9 inches
- Coverage: 600 ft (183 m)
- Operating Frequency: 1.9 MHz Spread Spectrum
- Phone Line Compatibility: Most VoIP Lines, Touch Land-line
- Manufacturer: LogicMark
Overview of the Guardian Alert System Video (6:53 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
Manuals and Documents
- Quick Start Guide offers information to setup and run your new alert system
- Use Instructionsdetails how to use and care for the 30911 system
- Easy Reference Maintenance Guide displays easy steps to keep you system operational.
- Specification Sheet offers details about the product specs.
- Guardian Alert Information Sheet provides general information.