Customers Also Bought
The BD Insulin Syringe with Permanently Attached Needle is designed for comfortable injections and successful insulin delivery. The BD Permanently Attached Needle Insulin Syringes are constructed with a clear barrel and easy-to-read scale with numbers and wide unit spacing that allows the user to draw the accurate dose within the barrel. This syringe features a large flange that is designed to allow users to firmly hold the syringe in place with drawing insulin.
The BD Low-Dose Insulin Syringes are available in two mL sizes: 3/10 or 1/2 mL, the standard insulin syringe holds 1 mL of insulin, both designs feature an ultra-fine needle, which helps reduce anxiousness by being less likely to cause painful injections into the muscles.
There are a wide variety of insulin syringes available at Vitality Medical, on sale today.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ultra-Fine Needle
- Reduces Painful Injections
- Easy-to-Read Dose Scales
- Easy-to-Hold Large Flange
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson
- Product Numbers: 324702, 324703, 324704, 324705
- Volume: 3/10, 1/2, 1 mL
- Sterility: Sterile
- Usage: Disposable
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip
- Needle Style: Attached Needle
- Safety Feature: Without Safety
- Tip Type: Fixed Needle Tip
- Wall Type: Regular Wall
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!