Customers Also Bought
The Medical Action Laceration Tray with Instruments makes the use of tending to lacerations much easier. It is always better to have a kit readily available with the equipment needed to accomplish the task and treat the patient. Tending to patients' wounds in any healthcare setting is better with a kit that supplies the industry-standard supplies for the treatment of these kinds of wounds.
The Medical Action 68259 pre-packaged sterile laceration kit includes instruments such as forceps, scissors, and gauze -- just to name a few; a full list of the kit is listed below. All items in the package are sealed tightly in a single container. The instruments and items in the package are individually packaged to reduce the risk of contamination if the package were to rip. The sterile feature reduces the risk of infection to the sensitive wound caused by bacteria.
When using the laceration kit, proper protective wear should be worn while taking on the procedure. Gloves should be worn and the wound should be prepped. Vitality Medical's wound care supplies can help with remaining stocked and ready for patient care.
- (1) Inst: NH 5-inch Baumgartner Ser
- (1) Inst: Forcep 1 x 2 5-inch Tissue Wire Tooth
- (1) Inst: Scissor 4.5-inch Wire w/PP Stainless Steel
- (5) Gauze: 4 x 4-inch, 8 Ply
- (1) Drape: 18 x 26-inch, Fen 3-inch White Tissue Poly
- (2) Towel: Blue Blotting 4 Ply
- (1) Towel: 17 x 19-inch Poly Tissue Wht 1 Ply
Product Features and Benefits
- Pre-Packed Kit
- Provided in a Wrapped Sterile Package
- Used for Tending to Lacerations
- Quick and Convenient for Clinics and Hospitals
- Manufacturer: Medical Action Industries
- Product Number: 68259
- Usage: Disposable
- Sterility: Sterile
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Application: Laceration Tray
- Additional Information