Customers Also Bought
KT TAPE PRO Kinesiology Tape is a specialized tape that will give you support through even the toughest regimens. Kinesiology tape is strategically placed to reduce pain and provide structural or muscular support. In addition, KT TAPE PRO decreases swelling, increases blood circulation, and assists with lymphatic drainage.
It's similar to the original KT TAPE, made from cotton, however it's made from 100% synthetic fibers for additional durability while being breathable. This allows it to serve a variety of functions with longevity that's unsurpassed. In fact, KT TAPE PRO synthetic will stay in place up to seven days, which is double the wearing time over its cotton counterpart. Its unique adhering properties will endure grueling workouts, daily showers, humidity, dryness, variable temperatures, even being submersed in a pool. KT PRO was re-engineered to withstand various and harsh environments and still hold on strong. The synthetic microfibers are latex-free and have antimicrobial properties to prevent the growth of microorganisms when sweating or in contact with water. To ensure the longest wearing, make sure to prep the skin with an alcohol prep pad or similar solution.
KT PRO Kinesiology Tape comes in a variety of packaging for individual-use or jumbo rolls for bulk savings to tape athletes in sports programs or gymnasiums. The jumbo uncut rolls are available in 125 feet and 16 feet lengths and come in a protective case. There is also the KT TAPE PRO precut variety that's makes it easy-to-apply with 20 precut "I" strips that are 10 inches. This makes for hassle-free application. The "I" strips also feature rounded corners which aid in preventing snagging or fraying. Choose from a variety of bright and popular colors. For added safety when running outside in the dark, reflective properties for safety when working out in dark outdoor environments.
After a tough practice or workout, you may want to sooth tired and achy muscles by applying Biofreeze pain relieving gel.
Features and Benefits
- Provides Structural Support to Prevent Injury
- Reduces Pain and Decreases Inflammation
- Antimicrobial Material
- Holds up to Harsh Environments, Even Water
- Longer Lasting Elasticity
- Multiple Color Options with Reflective Properties
- Precut "I" Strips for Faster Application
- Protective Case
- Stays in Place Up to 7 Days
- Manufacturer: KT TAPE
- Material: Synthetic Fibers
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Application: Alleviates pain from target areas and offers structural and muscular support.
- Uncut 125 Feet Product Numbers: 857879003003, 857879003010, 857879003119, 857879003126
- Uncut 16 Feet Product Numbers: 893169003089, 893169003096
- Precut 10 Inch Strips Product Numbers: 857879003614, 857879003621, 857879002332, 857879002349, 857879002356, 857879002363, 893169002479, 893169002639
Neck and Shoulder Support with KT Tape Video (5:12 minutes)
Tennis Elbow Support with KT Tape Video (5:13 minutes)
Wrist Support with KT Tape Video (4:52 minutes)
Calf Support with KT Tape Video (3:35 minutes)
Shin Splint Support with KT Tape Video (4:04 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A