Knock Down transfer benches by Graham Field are designed to easily transfer individuals from their wheelchair or commode to their shower chair. The 'knock-down' name came from the ease of breaking down the seat and storing it for future use. These transfer benches are made of blow-molded plastic and anodized aluminum for a rust-resistant, durable product that will last.
Knock Down Transfer Bench Features and Benefits
- Reversible Back Attachment
- Height Adjustable in 1/2 Inch Increments
- Easy to Assemble
- Side Support Arms
- Overall Width: 29-1/2 Inch
- Overall Depth: 17 Inch
- Seat Width: 25-1/2 Inch
- Seat Depth: 16 Inch
- Seat Height: 19-1/4 Inch - 23-1/4 Inch
- Clearance: 16-1/4 - 20-1/4 Inch
- Height of Back Support: 14-1/2 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: Five Year
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!