Other OTC product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The OTC Kidsline Cast Shoe - Pediatric Print is designed with a hook-and-loop closure that allows you to keep your child's foot comfortable during the healing process of an injury. The Kidsline Pediatric Cast Shoe with Character Print is appealing to young children and is constructed with a vibrant-colorful print canvas.
The OTC Kidsline Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe is constructed with a skid-resistant bottom and an open heel and toe that allows for versatile sizing. This cast shoe is latex-free and designed to fit smaller frames.
When Would Your Child Need a Shoe Cast?
A pediatric rocker bottom cast is usually required when a bone breaks or is fractured due to injury. These types of injuries often require additional medical equipment to reduce the time of the healing process.
What are the Benefits of Long-Term Cast Use?
Casts of all sizes are designed to help facilitate the healing of an injury, but there are tips to keeps your cast in working condition, such as:
- Check for Cracks or Breakage
- Maintain a Waterproof Cast Using Cast Protectors
- Never Alter the Cast Without Consulting Your Doctor
- If the Cast Has Sharp Edges, Use Moleskin Tape to Protect the Skin
Medical Application of the Kidsline 0323 Cast
Everyday wear for shock resistance and also to shield the lower extremity cast from moisture.
Product Features and Benefits
- Open Toe and Heel for Maximum Comfort
- Features a Skid Resistant Rocker Bottom
- Colorful Print Canvas that Kids Will Enjoy
- Manufacturer: OTC Professional Orthopeadic
- Product Number: 0323
- Material: Canvas
- Closure: Hook and Loop
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Skid-Resistant: Yes
- Infant Length: 5.5 Inch
- Infant Width: 3 Inch
- Pediatric Length: 7.25 Inch
- Pediatric Width: 3.62 Inch
- Additional Information