kGoal Kegel Exerciser, by Minna Life, is a ground-breaking advance in pelvic floor fitness. It is an interactive training system device featuring a free smart phone app for female Kegel exercises. By interacting with the app via Bluetooth, the kGoal provides biofeedback utilizing touch and sight to help you make sure you're on track to doing Kegel exercises correctly. Kegel exercises can help women reduce or prevent incontinence, enhance vaginal stimulation, and strengthen posture, take very little effort, and now, with the help of the kGoal can be fun and interesting.
kGoal Kegel Exerciser features a squeezable pillow section with a vent to adjust air pressure, which allows you to tailor fit the kGoal to your body's unique anatomy, even as it changes over time. In tracking your progress, the kGoal will show you how your body has changed and developed since you began using it, which can help you, along with your doctor or physical therapist, better understand your body and optimize your health.
kGoal Kegel Exerciser Features and Benefits:
- Provides Real Time, Tactile Biofeedback Helps Make Sure You Are Doing the Exercises Correctly.
- Guides Your Workout via Algorithms Tailored to Your Current Capabilities.
- Tracks Your Performance and Progress with Free Smart Phone App.
- Comfortable, Adaptable Size Adjusts to Your Unique Anatomy Using Comfort Vent.
- Smart Phone App Makes Exercise Fun With Games and Guided Workouts (iOS or Android 4.3 or Newer; Requires Bluetooth 4.0).
kGoal Kegel Exerciser Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Minna Life
- Color: Sky Blue
- Size: 3.65 Inches Long x 1.45 Inches Max Diameter (For the Rigid Insertable End)
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Material: 100% Phthalate-Free, Body-Safe Class VI Medical Grade Silicone.
- Splash-Resistant For Easy Cleaning.
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Eco-Friendly USB-Rechargeable Battery:
- Battery Life is at Least 2 Hours, Depending on Usage.
- Charge Time is ~1.5 Hours.
- Product Includes USB Charge Cable.
- Product Number: L3-010-0001
- Additional Information
Manufacturer minna Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan this be used for the prostate?Question by: Dave on Mar 21, 2017 10:56:00 AMKegel exercised can aid in recovery from prostate surgery and contribute to core strength; however, we recommend speaking with a medical professional before purchasing a product for such usage.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 21, 2017 8:50:00 AM