Customers Also Bought
The Cardinal Health Webcol Alcohol Wipes are used to clean the skin to prepare for procedures such as IV lines and syringe incisions or other procedures where the skin will be penetrated and exposed to external bacteria. When staff preps the skin, they are cleaning the area to reduce the possible risk of infections from outside components, such as those from what we cannot see with our eyes like viruses and dead skin particles.
The Webcol Skin Prep Wipes (formally Covidien Webcol Wipes and Kendall Webcol Wipes) are made of a super-absorbent material that works great when using it as a cleansing pad to scrub off dirt and oils from the skin. The material will retain alcohol solution while being used to scrub the skin area. Infused with a 70 percent Isopropyl Alcohol, sanitation can be kept to optimal standards. The alcohol prep wipes are packaged individually in foil packaging to reduce the chance of the pads drying while in storage waiting to be used.
These pads are offered in one-ply and two-ply large options, while the medium option is only offered in two-ply. Since the pads are sterile, they can be used for sensitive clinical procedures that may be done in-office but do not demand admission to a hospital.
When cleaning the skin, there are additional steps and solutions you can use to sanitize, such as the use of povidone-iodine to disinfect the skin.
Product Features and Benefits
- Premium Pad Material Provides Maximum Absorbency for Scrubbing and Cleansing
- 70 Percent Isopropyl Alcohol
- Individually Packaged Wipes
- One-Ply and Two-Ply Options
- Sterile Pads
- Non-Woven Sponges Designed for Moderate Cleansing
- Available in Convenient Sizes for a Variety of Uses
- Manufacturer: Cardinal Health
- Brand: Webcol
- Product Numbers: 5033, 6818, 5110
- Active Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol, 70 Percent
- Dispensing Method: Individual Packet
- Material: NonWoven Gauze
- Scent: Alcohol Scent
- Size: Medium, Large
- Sterility: Sterile
- Thickness: 1-Ply, 2-Ply
- Application: Alcohol Prep Pad
- Additional Information