Other Monoject product(s)
Monoject Insulin Syringes with Detachable Needles are SoftPacked for easy convenience and ease of use. Manufactured by Kendall, a division of Covidien, SoftPack Insulin Syringes are designed for Diabetes patients. These Insulin Syringes come with an Accu-tip Plunger Tip, Accu-Scale graduations and a clear barrel construction with bold scale for easier reading and accurate measurements. Kendall Insulin Syringes and Needles are soft packed in a one step peel away package that facilitates quick and easy opening for aseptic handling. Attached Ultra-Comfort Needles are lubricated for increased patient comfort and less pain. Syringe tip caps included on each syringe provide complete protection from contamination of sterile fluid pathway. Vitality Medical also carries Rigid Pack Insulin Syringes with Needles.
Monoject Softpack Insulin Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits
- Individually packaged.
- Attached Ultra-Comfort anti-coring needle.
- Electro polished stainless steel needle.
- Low dead space.
- Blister packaged.
Monoject Softpack Insulin Syringes with Needle Specifications
- Syringe Application: Insulin.
- U-100, U-50 and U-30 Insulin.
- Syringe Volume Size: 1 mL
- Syringe Brand: Monoject.
- Syringe Construction: Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod.
- Needle Gauge Options: 25 Gauge, 27 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 5/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch.
- Needle Attachment Options: Permanently Attached, Detachable.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Needle Brand: Ultra-Comfort.
- Packing: SoftPack.
- Single Use.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Covidien - Kendall
- HCPCS code: A4211.
- Monoject Softpack Insulin Syringes with Needle Product Numbers: 1188127012, 8881501822.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!