Customers Also Bought
Kangaroo Nasogastric Non-Weighted Feeding Tubes come with a dual port design and with a radiopaque line. Kangaroo Nasogastric Non-Weighted Feeding Tubes have a distal tip that is open with large exit holes. This distal tip design minimizes tube complications for nasogastric patients. Manufactured by Kendall, Kangaroo Nasogastric Non-Weighted Feeding Tubes are made with clear polyurethane material that allows for easy identification of fluid color. Armed with a proximal Y-site connector and a catheter tip adapter, the Kangaroo Nasogastric Non-Weighted Feeding Tubes provide access for fluid and medication delivery. Fluid and medication delivery can both be completed without disconnecting the pump set. Large exit holes and an open distal end combine to provide optimal flow and decompression rates for these Feeding Tubes to provide optimal Enteral Feeding.
Kendall Kangaroo Nasogastric Non-Weighted Feeding Tubes Features & Benefits
- Provides optimal flow and decompression rates.
- Minimizes tube complications.
- Comes with a radiopaque stripe for easy identification with X-ray or fluoroscope.
- Clear tubing provides easy identification of fluid color.
- Large exit holes and open distal end minimize tube complications.
- This feeding tube may provide continuous use for up to 30 days.
Kendall Kangaroo Nasogastric Non-Weighted Feeding Tubes Specifications
- Kangaroo Nasogastric Feeding Tubes Product Numbers: 8884711501, 8884711519, 8884711550, 8884711568.
- French Size Options: 8 French, 10 French, 12 French or 14 French.
- Feeding Tube Length: 36 Inch.
- Application: Nasogastric Feeding Tube
- Material: Polyurethane.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Kangaroo.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231701.
- HCPCS Code: B4082.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsCan a person with a Nasogastric feeding tube with a weighted tube have an MRI?Question by: retsalinas on Oct 24, 2016 9:47:00 AMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. We recommend contacting your physician or the hospital for specific information.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 13, 2018 10:26:00 AM
- Shipping & Returns
Based on your history