Customers Also Bought
Nu Derm Alginate Wound Dressing is a high-performance gauze dressing that absorbs 20 times its weight in exudate, resulting in fewer dressing changes. This gauze dressing quickly forms a hydrophilic gel at the wound surface to create a gentle, moist wound healing environment.
Nu Derm Alginate Wound Dressing can be effectively used for exudating wounds, leg ulcers (venous, arterial and diabetic), pressure sores and post-surgical sites. This gentle albeit sturdy dressing creates an optimal, conducive moist wound healing environment to effectively combat complications that can occur from wound and surgical complications.
You might also be interested in similar gauze dressing products that we carry, such as Curafil Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Sponge Dressing.
Nu Derm Alginate Wound Dressing Features and Benefits
- High performance, non-woven pad absorbs 20 times its weight in exudate.
- Requires fewer dressing changes.
- Quickly forms a hydrophilic gel at the wound surface thereby creating a moist wound healing environment.
- Dressing is used for exudating wounds, leg ulcers (venous, arterial and diabetic), pressure sores and post-surgical sites.
Nu Derm Alginate Wound Dressing Specifications
- Product number: AWD112, AWD202, AWD404, AWD408
- Manufacturer: Johnson and Johnson
- Size: 1 x 12 Inch Rope (AWD112), 2 x 2 Inch Rope (AWD202), 4 x 4 Inch Rope (AWD404), 4 x 8 Inch Rope (AWD408)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Johnson & Johnson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!