Customers Also Bought
Curafil is a Hydrogel Dressing used to provide a moist wound environment to promote healing. Curafil is an impregnated Gauze Sponge Dressing that provides an optimal Wound Healing environment. Manufactured by Kendall, Curafil Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Sponge Dressing is made with a unique glycerine formulation that will not dry out, maintaining a moist wound bed. Curafil uses a viscous formula that is less messy and wasteful of Hydrogel than many other dressings. The soft gel of the Curafil Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Sponge Dressing conforms to the wound bed for better application. Curafil Hydrogel Dressing helps mend ulcers, skin tears and painful wounds. Kendall Curafil Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Sponge Dressing also aids in autolytic debridement.
Features & Benefits
- Clear Hydrogel impregnated in a gauze sponge.
- Provides an optimal healing environment.
- Gauze sponge will not dry out.
- Dressing conforms to the wound bed.
- Unique glycerine formulation.
Kendall Curafil Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Sponge Applications
- Partial dermal ulcers
- Full thickness dermal ulcers
- Skin tears
- Venous stasis
- Arterial ulcers
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Painful wounds
- Kendall Curafil Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Sponge Dressing Product Numbers: 9255, 9256, 9257.
- Width Size Options: 2 Inch or 4 Inch.
- Length Size Options: 2 Inch, 4 Inch or 8 Inch.
- Shape Options: Square or Rectangle.
- Color: White.
- Application: Hydrogel Dressing.
- Material: Gauze.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: Curafil.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6231, A6242.
- Additional Information