Other Cidex product(s)
Cidex 14 Day Solution is a superior high level disinfectant using Alkaline Glutaraldehyde as the active agent. Trusted by hospitals the world over, CIDEX Activated Dialdehyde Solution is manufactured by medical supply giant Johnson & Johnson. Cidex provides a rapid, cost-effective high level disinfection for a wide range of endoscopes and other medical instruments. The Cidex Activated Dialdehyde Solution offers excellent tuberculocidal capabilities combined with the noncorrosive advantages of glutaraldehyde. Cidex disinfectant is a 2.4% alkaline glutaraldehyde solution that provides superior microbicidal and anticorrosion properties vs acid glutaraldehydes. The activated solution of Cidex can be reused for up to 14-days or until otherwise indicated by the test strip.
CIDEX 14-Day Solution is easily activated using the activator compound included with your quart or gallon jug. After activation, Cidex provides high level disinfecting capabilities for up to 14 days. A useful Cidex Wall Chart is available as well as a handy guide How To Use Cidex. Johnson & Johnson also manufacturers a Cidex 28-day Solution called CidexPlus and a Cidex 75-day Solution called Cidex OPA.
Johnson & Johnson Cidex 14 Day Solution - Alkaline Glutaraldehyde Solution Features & Benefits
- Fast-acting CIDEX Activated Dialdehyde Solution delivers a high level of disinfection in 45 minutes at 25C.
- Quick instrument turnaround for scheduling of more procedures.
- Noncorrosive solution reduces costs associated with instrument damage and repair.
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity destroys all vegetative forms of bacteria as well as 100% of resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in 45 minutes at 25C
- Effective in the presence of 2% organic soil.
- Accurate, easy-to-use test strips measure the minimum effective concentration (MEC).
- Activated solution offers up to 14-day reuse life.
- Just pour activated solution into compatible tray or automatic endoscope reprocessor and completely immerse instruments.
- Conveniently discarded down hospital and office drains in accordance with local regulations.
Johnson & Johnson Cidex 14 Day Solution - Alkaline Glutaraldehyde Solution Compatibility
- Noncorrosive solution significantly reduces instrument damage and repair costs.
- Works quickly to disinfect metal and plastic devices as well as elastomers.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Johnson & Johnson Sub Brand Cidex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!