Customers Also Bought
Invacare Tracer SX5 Wheelchair has a lightweight frame weighing less than 36 pounds which makes this chair perfect for long or short term use. The Tracer SX5 now combines the design and technology of the 9000 series wheelchairs making it possible to interchange components. The Tracer SX5 offers sectional back and seat-to-floor heights by utilizing the dual axle position frame base.
Product Features & Benefits
- Lightweight frame
- Designed for long-term use
- Flip-back desk-length arms
- Heavy-duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching
- Attractive, silver vein finish
- Urethane rear tires mounted on "no flex" wheels for superior performance
- 14-gauge cross-braces add durability and strength
- Dual-embossed upholstery for added reinforcement
- Product Numbers: TRSX56FB, TRSX58FB
- Seat Width: 16 or 18 Inch
- Seat Depth: 16 Inch
- Back Height: 16 Inch
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Shipping Product Weight: 43 lbs.
- Color: Silver Vein
- Arm Style: Desk Length, Fixed Height, Flip Back
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Carton Dimensions: 32 x 13 x 37 Inch
- Meets RESNA standards
- HCPCS Code: K0003
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Warranty: Limited Warranty - 5 Year
SX5 Wheelchair Accessories
The SX5 Series wheelchairs do not come with front riggings or other items you may need with your wheelchair. Footrests, elevating legrests and other items are sold separately. Below are links to accessory products you may want to consider adding to your wheelchair.
- Swingaway Footrest
- Swingaway Elevating Legrest
- Anti-tipper Rear Wheels
- Walker Carrier
- Oxygen Tank Holder
XS5 Comparison Chart
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the overall width of 18" seat and 16" seat-outside wheel to outside wheel. I have to get through the bathroom door!
Invacare IVC tracer S x 5?Question by: Leigh Everett on Jun 12, 2017 9:52:00 AMThe overall width is 24.5 inches and 26.5 inches for the 16- and 18-inch wheelchairs, respectively.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 13, 2017 9:37:00 AMwhat is the weight capacity of this chairQuestion by: edith jones on Jan 20, 2017 5:54:03 PM250 poundsAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Feb 22, 2017 3:33:00 PM