Portex Replacement Inner Cannula - Cuffed and Uncuffed Flex D.I.C.
- Disposable, designed for one time use
- Multiple sizes for optimum fit
- Color coded for easy identification
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Fast Delivery
- Easy Returns
|526060||5mm- Orange||Box of 20||
|526060||5mm- Orange||Case of 60||
|526070||6mm- Green||Box of 20||
|526070||6mm- Green||Case of 60||
|526080||7mm- White||Box of 20||
|526080||7mm- White||Case of 60||
|526090||8mm- Blue||Box of 20||
|526090||8mm- Blue||Case of 60||
|526100||9mm- Yellow||Box of 20||
|526100||9mm- Yellow||Case of 60||
The Portex Replacement Inner Cannula by Smiths Medical is a thin tube inserted into the Portex D.I.C. Tracheostomy Tube to facilitate patient care and reduce the post-procedural infection. The Inner Cannula is constructed of a soft, flexible and lightweight siliconized polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic which not only makes for an easy application but it reduces risk of tracheal trauma. The ease of replacement is important since the patient will have cannula replaced often as mucus builds up. The Portex Replacement Inner Cannulas are disposable and therefore cannot be cleaned and reused. These cannulas are compatible with Portex D.I.C. Tracheostomy Tubes such as the Portex Flex D.I.C. Tracheostomy Tubes - Cuffed & Uncuffed . These Portex Trach Tubes come in five sizes, and are color coded to match the corresponding size of the Inner Cannula that has a matching color for quick identification.
Features and Benefits:
- Five Sizes
- Flexible Construction
- Color Coded for Easy Detection
- Latex Free
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Brand: Portex
- Material: PVC
- Sizes: 5mm-9mm
- Quantity: Each, Box-20, Case-60
- Compatible: Portex D.I.C. Tracheostomy Tubes
- Item Numbers: 526060 (Orange), 526070 (Green), 526080 (White), 526090 (Blue), 526100 (Yellow)
Instructions to Change Disposable Inner Cannula:
- Wash your hands.
- Suction your tracheostomy, if needed.
- Open the package of a new disposable inner cannula.
- Unlock and remove the disposable inner cannula according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Gently insert a new disposable inner cannula and lock in place according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Place used inner cannula into a garbage bag and throw away in the trash.