Customers Also Bought
Infant Stadiometer are Pediatric Height Scales manufactured by Detecto in two versions— as a Mechanical Infant Stadiometer and as a Digital Infant Stadiometer. The MLM Mechanical Infant Stadiometer is a portable baby length measuring device that requires no electricity to operate. The Mechanical Infant Stadiometer is used in pediatric settings to measure the length of new-borns and other infants to assess growth and development. The Infant Mechanical Stadiometer is durable and provides years of operation. This Pediatric Stadiometer may be used to measure infants up to 2 years old. The Infant Stadiometer design allows the length measurement to be retained after the measurement is completed, freeing the medical professional to attend to the patient first before recording the measurement. The light cream color is neutral to compliment all medical settings and the high-contrast measurements are easy to read. The calipers of the Portable Infant Stadiometer conveniently folds in for easy transport or storage.
The DLM Digital Infant Stadiometer provides exceptional accuracy and speed in taking diagnostic length measurements of infants. The digital speed and accuracy is ideal for nurses and physicians who require quick and accurate height measurements. The DLM Pediatric Digital Infant Stadiometer is lightweight and battery powered. Featuring an LCD display showing feet/inches, inches, or centimeters, the Detecto Digital Pediatric Stadiometer offers a HOLD function to save the height measurement to allow the caregiver to attend to the infant patient first before recording the measurement.
Detecto Infant Stadiometer Features & Benefits
- Fast, accurate Infant height measurements.
- Lightweight and easily portable.
- The portable slider features soft ergonomic edges to protect young patients from unnecessary injury and maximize patient comfort while measuring.
- View height in feet/inches, inches, or centimeters.
Detecto Mechanical Infant Stadiometer Specifications
- Detecto Infant Stadiometer Product Number: MLM (Mechanical Length Measuring Device).
- Maximum Height Measurement: 39" (1,000 mm)
- Minimum Height Measurement: 2.5" (65 mm)
- Graduation Measurements: 0.125 Inch / 1 mm
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- Durable steel construction.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
Detecto Digital Infant Stadiometer Specifications
- Detecto Infant Stadiometer Product Number: DLM (Digital Length Measuring Device).
- Width: 11.4"
- Height: 2.7"
- Length: 24.4"
- Maximum Height Measurement: 31.5" (80 mm)
- Minimum Height Measurement: 13.75" (35 mm)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 40 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 2 pounds.
- Battery operated (two 1.5 Volt AAA batteries included).
- LCD screen display.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
- May be used in conjunction with MB130 and MB150 pediatric scales or standalone.
- Detecto Digital Infant Stadiometer Owners Manual.
Mechanical Infant Stadiometer MLM Video
Digital Infant Stadiometer DLM Video
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Shipping & Returns