Customers Also Bought
Hy-Tape is known as the Original Pink Tape used for allergy sensitive patients for extended wear applications. Hy Tape is skin friendly Cloth Tape that is a good match for delicate skin. With a zinc oxide-based adhesive, HyTape® removes from the skin with minimal trauma to the patient. Hy Tape’s construction reduces the chance of skin tears and tape burns. Thin and flexible, Hy Tape conforms to the body’s contours and easily shrinks or expands with underlying tissue. Waterproof and washable with soap and water, Hy Tape Medical Tape continues to provide a secure covering when exposed to external moisture as well as wet and oily skin without slipping or detaching. Hy-Tape is able to resist soiling from secretions because of its superior occlusive properties. Hy-Tape has the unique quality of providing maximum adhesion when it reaches body temperature, without getting stickier or breaking down over time as acrylic-based adhesive tapes do.
Hy-Tape Original Pink Tape Features & Benefits
- Durable Pink Tape that is latex free and Water Proof.
- Washable with soap and water.
- Tape construction is perfect for extended wear.
- Leaves little or no residue after adhesive has been removed.
- Adheres to wet, oily or hairy skin.
- Conforms easily to all body contours.
Hy-Tape Original Pink Tape Applications
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Burn Care
- Wound Management
- Physical Therapy
- Securing Tubes, Lines and Catheters.
Hy-Tape Original Pink Tape Specifications
- Hy-Tape Original Pink Tape Product Numbers: 130LF, 140LF, 5LF, 10LF, 10LF, 20LF, 20LF, 15LF, 30LF, 014BLF, 014BLF, 105BLF, 105BLF, 110BLF, 110BLF, 115BLF, 115BLF, 120BLF, 120BLF, 130BLF, 130BLF, 134BLF, 134BLF.
- Width Options: 1/4 Inch to 4 Inches.
- Length: 5 Yards.
- Color: Pink.
- Latex free.
- HCPCS Code: A4452
- Additional Information