Customers Also Bought
The Hyperice Hypersphere Mini is a compact version of the Hypersphere adding portability so that its technology can be taken anywhere you go. This 3-inch diameter fitness ball rolls with ease against the body to relax and loosen muscles and provide myofascial release. This small miniature size can reach any muscle and will cover difficult-to-reach muscles in the hips, shoulders, and neck.
Hyperice takes the fitness therapy ball to another level by adding vibration within the massage roller ball. This complements the massage by loosening the muscles quicker and promoting increased blood flow. There are three adjustable speed settings to choose from to receive a comfortable vibration and pressure level. Each region of the body holds tension differently and therefore starting therapy at a low setting will begin relaxing the muscle at a comfortable pace, which is especially helpful when working out "knots" during trigger point therapy. Knots are areas where a muscle has clustered because it is extremely tight. The rolling fitness ball begins to unravel the muscles to prevent further pain and spasms.
Hypersphere Mini Vibrating Massage Therapy Ball has textured rubber on its outer surface to softly glide against the muscle to massage and loosen the fibers. The complimentary vibrating core supports loosening the muscle as well as getting the blood circulating. This aids in faster muscle recovery after a workout and also increases muscle flexibility prior to a workout. Soft tissue massage will help with therapy to increase range of motion and support proper posture and alignment. With these benefits in mind, the Hyperice and Mini can be beneficial to anyone whether you are an active fitness enthusiast, a business professional or a professional athlete. Order today and give your overworked muscles the attention it deserves.
The Hyperice Mini has a built-in lithium-ion battery for long-lasting use. It will provide more than two hours of continuous therapy. Colored LED lights are part of the design but also indicate battery level. It comes complete with an AC charger to charge in between use. Hyperice offers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty. You may also want to check out other massage products by Hyperice such as the Hypervolt Massage Device.
How to Use the Vibrating Hypersphere Mini
- Roll Underneath the Feet to Soothe Tired Feet
- Roll Along the Neck to Release Tightness Created from Poor Posture
- Roll Along Shoulder Blades to Loosen Tense Muscles from Stress
- Roll Underneath the Glute to Soothe Sciatic Nerve Pain
- Roll out Tight Muscles or Knots to Work Out Tissue and Release Toxins
- Roll Along Tight Hip Flexor to Reduce Lower Back Pain
- Roll Along Overused Latissimus Dorsi to Increase Range of Motion
Features and Benefits
- Three Customizable Vibration/Pressure Settings
- Effective Myofascial Release
- Enhances Muscle Flexibility
- Relieves Muscle Tension
- Lightweight, Small and Portable
- Multiple Uses to Release Pain and Reduce Stress
- Vibration Enhances Deep Soft-Tissue Manipulation
- Travel-Friendly, TSA-Approved to Carry on Plane
- LED light Provide Battery Level
- Manufacturer: Hyperice
- Product Number: 34000 001-00
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Quantity: Each
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 3 Inch
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries (Included)
- Average Battery Life: 2 Hours
- No. Vibrations Settings: 3
- AC Charger
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Application: Rolling Muscle Massage with Vibration
Manuals and Documents
Lower Back Pain Solutions by Hyperice (4:08 minutes)
- Additional Information