Customers Also Bought
Hygena Odor Eliminating Shampoo and Body Wash by Apollo is a specialized, gentle formula to restore pH balance while eliminating the toughest of odors on contact. It's formulated to eliminate persistent odors and not just cover them up. This convenient two-in-one product assists caregivers and individuals with daily personal hygiene to maintain skin health. It's especially helpful for individuals who are bedridden receiving care at home or in a hospital or long-term facility and daily bathing and showering may not be an option. The formula rinses better than other brands of body wash and will not leave a soapy residue to hands and body. This helps to minimizes skin irritation and soap dermatitis without removing the skin's natural protectants leaving skin soft and smooth.
Hygena Shampoo and Body Wash is concentrated and may be diluted two parts water to one part body wash to stretch further. It's available in larger one gallon and half gallon sizes and a 16 ounce bottle with a convenient pump. This smaller size can be used as a refill bottle which is a convenient size for bedside use. Vitality Medical also carries Apollo Perine™ No-Rinse Foaming Cleanser option for daily hygiene.
Features and Benefits
- Gentle, pH Balanced Formula
- Rinses Well
- Minimizes Skin Irritation
- Reduces the Risk of Soap Dermatitis
- Eliminates Odors on Contact
- Allows for Bedside Hygiene
- Leaves Skin Soft and Smooth
- Economical, Can Dilute
- Manufacturer: Apollo Corporation
- Brand: Hygena
- Application: Shampoo and Body Wash
- Chemical: Contains 1.4% Ethyl Alcohol
- Color: Clear
- Scent: Floral Scent
- Quantity: 4/Case (Gallon, Half Gallon), 1 Each or 6/Case (16 Ounce Bottle)
- Sizes: 1 Gallon, Half Gallon, 16 Ounce
- Item Numbers: 160-003, 160-016, 160-024, 160-023
- pH Balanced
- UNSPSC Code : 53131628
- Hygena Shampoo and Body Wash Brochure
First Aid Measures:
- Eye Contact: Immediately flush with water and repeat as necessary.
- Skin Contact: Avoid further contact if skin shows signs of irritation and wash off skin with water.
- Inhalation: If inhaled and there are signs of irritation, go outside to get fresh air.
- Ingestion: Product is not-toxic.
Handling and Storage:
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid sparks, fire and open flame.
- Do not heat or refrigerate.
- If product spills, it is extremely slippery. Wear proper footwear as product is cleaned up to avoid injury.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Apollo Corporation
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!