Customers Also Bought
Perineal cleansing and bedside bathing is that much easier for bedridden individuals when using Apollo's Perine™ Foaming Perineal Body Wash Cleanser. This No-Rinse cleansing foam penetrates the skin where persistent, foul odors occur. Daily hygiene is important to residents receiving care from home or in a facility. Perine provides routine cleansing but assists caregivers with incontinent clean up as well as the toughest accidents of urine, BM and vomit. The rich foam quickly penetrates and emulsifies soiled skin to lift these materials for easy clean up. Perine contains a positive ionic lock that binds to negative odor-causing materials and prevents it from vaporizing and therefore stop odors on contact.
Perine No-Rinse Cleanser does not cover up or mask odors but it goes into the skin where odors persist to have a continual deodorizing effect. There are no harsh soaps, dyes or chemicals but is gentle to the most sensitive of skin and will even sooth irritated skin. It leaves the skin smooth, clean and fresh smelling after every use.
The easy-to-use 7 ounce bottle is perfect for bedside use. The pump dispenses the foam with little effort for convenient use by individual or caregiver. It's also economical using the pump to help dispense only what's needed and the visible metered pump simplifies the process. Refills are easy with purchasing the gallon size of Perine Foaming Perineal Cleanser as well as additional empty 7 ounce bottles to have multiple bottles available.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, First Aid, Storage and Handling
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates Offensive Odors
- Leaves Skin Soft and Smooth
- Convenient No-Rinse Formula
- Easy Pumping
- Easy to Use
- Smooth, Talc-Feel
- Ionic Lock to Instantly Deodorize
- Gentle, Non-Toxic Formula
- No Harsh Soaps or Chemicals
- Manufacturer: Apollo Corporation
- Brand: Perine
- Size: 1 Gallon, 7 Ounce Bottle
- Color: Clear
- Application: Daily Hygiene, Incontinent, Bedside Cleaning
- Item Numbers: 168-000 (Case, 7 oz Full), 168-001 (Single, 7 oz Full), 168-002 (Case, 7 oz Empty), 168-004 (Case, 1 Gal)
- Quantity: 12/Case (168-000), Each (168-001), 6/Case (168-002), 4/Case (168-004)
- Perine Brochure
First Aid Measures:
- Eye Contact: Immediately flush with water and repeat for 15 minutes or as needed.
- Skin Contact: If skin shows signs of irritation, wash off immediately with water and avoid further contact.
- Inhalation: Seek fresh air if irritated.
- Ingestion: Formula is non-toxic with oral ingestion.
Storage and Handling:
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid exposing product to sparks, fire and open flame.
- Do not expose product to heat and do not refrigerate.
- Spilled product is very slippery. Always secure area when there is spillage to prevent slipping or falling.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!