Customers Also Bought
DermaGauze Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze is a hydrogel impregnated sterile gauze dressing.It is impregnated with DermaSyn, a vitamin E enriched hydrogel in the Wound Dressing. The hydrogel dressing also assists in autolytic debridement, softening eschar and necrotic tissue.
The Hydrogel Gauze helps donate moisture in order to provide an optimal moist wound healing environment in dry to minimally exudating wounds.As a primary dressing, it may be used for management of acute or chronic partial and full thickeness wounds/ulcers that are dry or have minimal exuduate and wounds with tunneling or sinus tracts.
This gauze has the ability to cool the Wound surface; and due to high moisture content, it protects the nerve surfaces.It is effective as a once-per-day replacement for saline gauze dressing, with one-piece removal. DermaGauze Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze can be used in application for venous ulcers, 1st and 2nd degree burns, cuts and abrasions, trauma wounds, diabetic and foot ulcers, and radiation dermatitis (stage I-IV). This dressing is latex free, and needs a secondary dressing.It is sold individually or in boxes of 15.DermaGauze Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Features and Benefits
- Hydrogel impregnated sterile gauze dressing
- Impregnated with DermaSyn, a vitamin E enriched hydrogel
- Also assists in autolytic debridement, softening eschar and necrotic tissue
- Helps donate moisture to provide optimal moist wound healing environment in dry to minimally exudating wounds
- May be used for management of acute or chronic partial and full thickness wounds/ulcers that are dry or have minimal exudate
- Also for wounds with tunneling or sinus tracts
- Has ability to cool wound surface
- Due to high moisture content, protects the nerve surfaces
- Effective as once-per-day replacement
- One-piece removal
- Primary dressing
- DermaGauze Hydrogel Item Number: 00250E
- Width Options: 2 Inch or 4 Inch.
- Length Options: 2 Inch or 4 Inch.
- Shape: Square.
- Material: Water and Polyethylene.
- Application: Moist Wound Healing Environment and Autolytic Debridement
- Non-adherent Dressing.
- Needs Secondary Dressing.
- Sold individually or boxes of 15.
- Latex free.
- Prop 65: No.
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: DermaGauze.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505.
- HCPCS Code: A6231.
DermaGauze Hydrogel Impregnated Gauze Additional Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history