Other ArjoHuntleigh product(s)
- Huntleigh Mini Dopplex Handheld Doppler System
- Huntleigh Fetal Dopplex Handheld Doppler System FD2 with 2Mhz Probe
- Huntleigh Multi Dopplex 2 Handheld Doppler System
- Huntleigh Super Dopplex 2 Handheld Doppler System
- Huntleigh Fetal Dopplex Handheld Doppler System FD1 with 2Mhz Probe
- Huntleigh Dopplex Reporter Software
Customers Also Bought
The Huntleigh Dopplex Printa II is a portable battery thermal printer available as an accessory for use with the Rheo Dopplex II, Multi Dopplex II, and the Fetal Dopplex II.
The Printa II makes documentation of bi-directional waveforms and Photoplethysmography (PPG) curves, if the doppler unit supports it. When used in obstetrics, the Printa II makes reports on the Fetal Heart Rate (FHR), and fetal movement. The Printa II makes reports in a conventional FHR trace format. This allows documented fetal non-stress testing to be performed.
The documentation of patient information can put in the patients notes which can be useful in areas where reimbursement is applicable.
The Bi-directional waveform can be viewed when connected with the Doppler to provide evidence of the presence of peripheral arterial disease, therefore not relying on audible proof only (vascular application only.)
- Additional Information