Customers Also Bought
Based on over 20 years experience in this field, the latest generation of the world-renowned Dopplex handheld Doppler range offers even greater performance, quality, and value for money.
The Huntleigh Dopplex Probes come in a wide range of sizes and specifications for different medical uses. These probes can be used with any of the Huntleigh Dopplers.
- The HUNEZ8 is Huntleigh's Easy8 High sensitivity Doppler probe that incorporates wide beam technology allowing easy location of the vessel. With this 8MHz probe, it is easier to maintain vessel contact during inflation and deflation.
- The HUNVP4HS is Huntleigh Medical's 4MHz High Sensitivity Doppler probe for detecting deep lying vessels.
- The HUNVP5HS is a High sensitivity Doppler for oedematous limbs and deep lying vessels. The ideal probe as an adjunct to the Easy 8 for ANKLE BRACHIAL PRESSURE INDEX measurements.
- The HUNVP8HS is High sensitivity Doppler for easier detection of peripheral vessels and calcified arteries.
- The HUNVP10HS is a highly sensitive 10 MHz Doppler probe used to detect and monitor smaller vessels in superficial applications.
- The HUNOP2HS is a waterproof Obstetrics Doppler probe that operates at 2MHz.
- The HUNOP3HS is a waterproof Obstetrics Doppler probe that operates at 3MHz.
- Additional Information