Other ArjoHuntleigh product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Sonicaid Obstetric Dopplex FD2 is a top of the range handheld baby heartbeat rate display Doppler featuring high sensitivity interchangeable probes. This Fetal Doppler can be ordered with seven probe options from 2 MHz to 10 MHz. The baby Doppler probe 2MHz is for general obstetric use. The 3MHz probe is suited for detecting the fetal heart rate in early gestation. Five other probes for vascular applications are also available.
Sonicaid Obstetric Dopplex FD2 Features & Benefits
- Unique fetal heart rate processing modes for optimum performance in the widest range of signal conditions
- Real time fetal heart rate data output
- Numerous vascular probe options
- 3 FHR processing modes for optimum performance in the widest range of signal conditions.
- Real time fetal heart rate data output.
- Easy clean probe for improved infection control.
Sonicaid Obstetric Dopplex FD2 Specifications
- Width: 2.9”
- Length: 5.5”
- Depth: 1”
- Weight: .65 lbs. (including probe & batteries)
- Doppler Probe Cable Length: 3.5m (approximate)
- Probe Frequency: 2 MHz or 3 MHz
- Battery Type: 9 Volt 6F22
- Battery Life: 250 exams (1 minute examinations)
- Auto shut of when in use: 10 minutes
- Auto shut off with no signals: 3 minutes
- Low battery indicator.
- Fetal Doppler Built in loudspeaker.
- Headphone output.
- Integral probe protection & storage.
- Belt clip.
- Huntleigh Sonicaid Obstetric Dopplex FD2 Warranty: 5 years
- Additional Information