Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Hudson RCI Softech Nasal Cannula, by Hudson RCI, is a soft, user-friendly nasal cannula featuring a standard over-the-ear design and exceptionally flexible nasal prongs. This greater flexibility gives you more control over where you place the cannula. The overall design optimizes fit and stability while also maximizing patient comfort.
The lightweight design creates less pull on the ears and cheeks, making it more comfortable while allowing for more freedom of movement throughout the day due to less muscle strain. Less strain also means less drain on your energy. The soft construction reduces irritation behind the ears, increasing comfort even further. If you desire even more comfort for your face and behind your ears, you could apply Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion by Galderma Labs.
The included tubing connector allows for direct attachment to a flowmeter, while the crush- and kink-resistant Star Lumen tubing ensures proper flow. The cannula comes with no tubing or with 7-foot or 25-foot tubing. For even longer tubing, check out this AirLife Green Oxygen Supply Tubing.
- Wipe with a clean cloth.
- Use a mild detergent every few cleans.
- To sanitize, soak in a 10-to-1 water-to-vinegar solution.
- Rinse thoroughly with hot water.
- Air dry.
How to Place Nasal Prongs
- Choose the right size of cannula.
- Point the open ends upward.
- Orient the cannula so the prongs curve toward your face.
- Place cannula above upper lip on face.
- Make sure ends of prongs are inside your nostrils, but not too far.
- Drape supporting tubing over ears.
How Long Does a Cannula Last?
- If used less than a few hours a day, change it every three to six months.
- If used more than a few hours each day, change it every two weeks to once per month.
- If used all day, change it at least every two weeks.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Star-Lumen Design Provides Crush-Proof and Kink-Proof Tubing for Continuous Flow
- Extremely Lightweight and Flexible
- Over-the-Ear Design Provides a Comfortable and Secure Fit
- Individually Packaged
- Manufacturer: Hudson RCI
- Product Numbers: 1820, 1821, 1822, 1824
- Tube Length: 7 Feet
- Cannula Flow: Up to 6 LPM
- HPIS Classification: 680_85_0_0
- UNSPSC Code: 42271709
- Additional Information