Other Hudson RCI product(s)
- Main Flow Bacterial/Viral Filter
- AquaPak Prefilled Nebulizer - Sterile Water
- Christmas Tree Adapter Oxygen Nipple and Nut
- Hudson RCI Nebulizer Pressure Line Adaptor - Elbow 1642
- Teleflex Multi-Adapter - 15mm ID X 22mm OD
- Universal Cuff Adaptor
- Aquapak Prefilled Nebulizers
- Aquapak Humidifier Adaptor
- Water Trap Transparent
Customers Also Bought
Hudson RCI Softech Nasal Cannula, by Teleflex Medical, is a soft, user-friendly nasal cannula featuring a standard over-the-ear design and exceptionally soft nasal prongs. The design optimizes fit and stability while also maximizing patient comfort. The included tubing connector allows for direct attachment to a flowmeter, while the crush- and kink-resistant Star Lumen tubing ensures proper flow.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Star-Lumen Design Provides Crush-Proof and Kink-Proof Tubing For Continuous Flow.
- Extremely Lightweight and Flexible.
- Over-the-Ear Design Provides a Comfortable and Secure Fit.
- Individually Packaged.
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical
- Tube Length: 7 Feet
- Cannula Flow: Up to 6 LPM
- HPIS Classification: 680_85_0_0
- UNSPSC Code: 42271709
- Product Number: 1820
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI recently started using an Oxygen Tank. No matter how hard I try, I cannot keep the cannulas in my nose. How can I keep this from happening?Question by: Kathleen Harris on Oct 1, 2017 3:41:00 PMWe carry a cannula with an over-the-ear piece as part of its construction. You can find that at the following web page: vitalitymedical.com/salter-labs-cannula-with-cushion-ear-piece.htmlAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Nov 28, 2017 8:25:00 AMThese nose cannulas are the only ones that fit me comfortable, but my pharmacy is only ordering the ones with the lip stabilizer which irritates me. Do I need a prescription to order these or can I just buy them without a script?Question by: Chris Badgett on Aug 24, 2016 12:05:24 PMThis item does not require a prescription before purchasing.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 6, 2016 4:25:00 PM