Other Hudson RCI product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Hudson RCI Softech Nasal Cannula, by Hudson RCI , is a soft, user-friendly nasal cannula featuring a standard over-the-ear design and exceptionally flexible nasal prongs. This greater flexibility gives you more control over where you place the cannula. The overall design optimizes fit and stability while also maximizing patient comfort.
The lightweight design creates less pull on the ears and cheeks, making it more comfortable while allowing for more freedom of movement throughout the day, due to less muscle strain. Less strain also means less drain on your energy. The soft construction reduces irritation behind the ears, increasing comfort even further. If you desire even more comfort for your face and behind your ears, you could apply Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion by Galderma Labs.
The included tubing connector allows for direct attachment to a flowmeter, while the crush- and kink-resistant Star Lumen tubing ensures proper flow. The cannula comes with no tubing, 7 feet, or 25 feet. For even longer tubing you can choose this AirLife Green Oxygen Supply Tubing.
- Wipe with a clean cloth
- Use a mild detergent every few cleans
- To sanitize, soak in a 10 to 1 water to vinegar solution
- Rinse thoroughly with hot water
- Air dry
How to Place Nasal Prongs
- Choose the right size of cannula
- Point the open ends upward
- Orient the cannula so the prongs curve toward your face
- Place cannula above upper lip on face
- Make sure ends of prongs are inside your nostrils, but not too far
- Drape supporting tubing over ears
How Long Does a Cannula Last?
- If used less than a few hours a day, change it every 3 - 6 months
- If used more than a few hours each day, change it every 2 weeks to once per month
- If used all day, change it at least every 2 weeks
Product Features & Benefits:
- Star-Lumen Design Provides Crush-Proof and Kink-Proof Tubing For Continuous Flow.
- Extremely Lightweight and Flexible.
- Over-the-Ear Design Provides a Comfortable and Secure Fit.
- Individually Packaged.
- Manufacturer: Hudson RCI
- Tube Length: 7 Feet
- Cannula Flow: Up to 6 LPM
- HPIS Classification: 680_85_0_0
- UNSPSC Code: 42271709
- Product Number(s): 1820, 1821, 1822, 1824
- Additional Information