Customers Also Bought
EZ-Access Signature Series Suitcase Ramp is designed for use as a scooter or wheelchair ramp. This ramp is available in 2', 3', 4', 5', 6', 7' and 8-foot lengths. EZ-Access Suitcase Singlefold Ramp features a no pinch, non-protruding, full-length live hinge. Constructed with lightweight aluminum and a non-skid surface, this ramp is exceptionally strong and durable. The handles are ergonomically designed and built to last. The ramp provides an enhanced extruded tread for superior traction. The single-fold ramp serves scooters, wheelchairs and most small mobility vehicles with an overall weight of 800 pounds or less. Pair with Drive Medical's Folding Bariatric Deep Seat Commode to bring mobility and convenience to other aspects of life.
The EZ-Access Suitcase Ramp easily folds in half to be carried like a suitcase. It also easily unfolds to form a hinged ramp over obstacles. Position the ramp for maximum safety and support. It is made of aluminum with a durable, non-skid driving surface. All Suitcase Singlefold Ramps have an 800 pounds capacity and have a useable width of 30 inches. The overall ramp weight varies from 9 to 42 pounds.
The optional top lip extension (TLE) will increase the reach of the ramp by extending the lip for the standard 3 inch length to 9 inches. The EZ Access TLE can be added or removed as needed. This optional add-on device eliminates the need for a large ramp inventory. The TLE option is shipped as a pack of two.
Ramp Hinge Separation
Making this ramp a carrying case is as simple as can be. Just remove the two hinge pins, separate it into two easy-to-carry sections, and fold it into carrying position.
The Suitcase Singlefold handles are flexible and non-breakable, making it a breeze to carry this portable ramp with utmost ease and confidence.
The surface of these ramps have a tried-and-true texture that helps to avoid slips and falls. This consistent texture makes transfers easy as can be.
This ramp features self-adjusting bottom transition plates that independently adjust to the ground surface for an easier, more convenient experience.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically Designed Handles
- Simple and Safe Ramp Hinge Separation
- Textured, Slip-Resistant Surface
- Self-Adjusting Transition Plates
- Bottom Transition Plate for Added Measure
- Many Size Options Available
Size Options and Extensions
- SUITCASE SF02: 2 Foot Ramp - 24 x 30 Inch - Folds to 24 x 15 x 4 Inch
- SUITCASE SF03: 3 Foot Ramp - 36 x 30 Inch - Folds to 24 x 15 x 4 Inch
- SUITCASE SF04: 4 Foot Ramp - 48 x 30 Inch - Folds to 48 x 15 x 4 Inch
- SUITCASE SF05: 5 Foot Ramp - 60 x 30 Inch - Folds to 60 x 15 x 4 Inch
- SUITCASE SF06: 6 Foot Ramp - 72 x 30 Inch - Folds to 72 x 15 x 4 Inch
- SUITCASE SF07: 7 Foot Ramp - 84 x 30 Inch - Folds to 84 x 15 x 4 Inch
- SUITCASE SF08: 8 Foot Ramp - 96 x 30 Inch - Folds to 96 x 15 x 4 Inch
- SUITCASE TLE: TLE Top Lip Extension - Optional
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Can multiple ramps be connected together?
A: No. The manufacturer suggests ordering a longer ramp size if it is needed, but to avoid rigging any two ramps together due to safety concerns.
Q: How can the ramp be kept from moving?
A: Use the provided clevis pins or screws through pre-drilled holes at the top of each section to secure the ramp to the supporting surface.
Q: Does the TLE affect the overall weight capacity?
A: Yes. The use of the TLE (top lip extension) reduces the overall weight capacity of the ramp from 800 pounds to 500 pounds.
- Manufacturer: EZ-Access
- Brand: Suitcase Singlefold
- Product Numbers: SUITCASE SF02, SUITCASE SF03, SUITCASE SF04, SUITCASE SF05, SUITCASE SF06, SUITCASE SF07, SUITCASE SF08, SUITCASE TLE
- Foldable: Yes
- Carrying Handles: Yes
- Color: Silver
- Material: Metal
- Weight Capacity: 800 Pounds
- Country of Origin: United States
- Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime
EZ Access Suitcase Ramp Size Guide
* Weights are approximate and may vary.
** Intended for unoccupied use only.
Consult your equipments owner guide for proper degree of incline. Never exceed its recommendations.
Manuals and Documents
- Product Brochure
- Product Instructions
- Technical Specifications
- Lifetime Warranty
- Additional Information