Customers Also Bought
Hollister Premier One-Piece Drainable Pouch with Convex Skin Barrier and Lock 'n Roll Closure offers a pouching design with drainable bottom opening for individuals with frequent stoma output. The one-piece pouch with Flextend barrier means you don't have to change barrier until the entire appliance is changed out. The Flextend barrier is an extended wear skin barrier because it's durable and resists erosion to maintain healthy peristomal skin. It's woven with porous tape helping the ostomy pouch be rustle-free so wearers can be completely discreet and have a quiet wearing experience.
Hollister Premier Drainable Pouch with Convex Skin Barrier and Lock n Roll Closure is equipped with a comfort panel to be soft against the skin. It's added to both sides of the beige pouch and the body side of the transparent pouch. The bottom of the drainable pouch features a Lock 'n Roll closure, making it easy to use with interlocking fasteners ensuring each time it's closed it's secured.
You may also be interested in other popular ostomy care products manufactured by Hollister such as Adapt Paste designed to fill in any gaps for a tight seal and Universal Adhesive Remover Wipes that not only remove appliance adhesives but gently lifts the barrier for easier removal.
Features and Benefits
- Made with Flextend Extended Wear Skin Barrier for Longer Wearing and Less Irritation
- Designed with Porous Tape to Eliminate Odors and be Quiet and Discreet
- Woven with a Comfort Panel for Softness Against the Skin for all day Comfort
- Rock 'n Roll Closure Ensures Pouch is Sealed after Draining
- Manufacturer: Hollister
- Color Options: Transparent, Beige
- Pouch Length: 12 Inches
- Type: One-Piece
- Opening Types: Cut-to-Fit, Pre-Cut
- Quantity: Box of 5
- Application: Ostomy Appliance
- HCPCS Code: A4390
- Product Numbers:
- Cut-to-Fit Beige: 8504, 8508, 85011
- Cut-to-Fit Transparent: 8524, 8528, 85211
- Pre-Sized Beige: 8297, 8590, 8591, 8592, 8593, 8594, 8595, 8596, 8597
- Pre-Sized Transparent: 8283, 8510, 8511, 8512, 8513, 8514, 8515, 85116, 85118
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information