Other Karaya product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Karaya 5 Drainable Pouch with Belt Tabs Convex Skin Barrier 12 Inch Pouch is an ostomy pouch crafted from a gentle and non-irritating Karaya material that's both flexible and sturdy. Designed to be shallowly convex and bacteriostatic, this ostomy pouch utilizes porous tape to create a secure and confident user experience. With an odor skin barrier and rustle-free film design, this pouch is simultaneously discreet and odor-free.
Karaya 5 Drainable Pouch with Belt Tabs Convex Skin Barrier 12 Inch Pouch contains a pre-sized, convex skin barrier to adequately protect the skin from irritating stoma output. Plastic belt tabs allow for easy attachment of the belt to the pouch, increasing security and user confidence. This pouch can be worn while bathing or swimming without issue, making it the ideal product for any person seeking a comfortable, secure, and hassle-free pouch.
Karaya 5 Drainable Pouch with Belt Tabs Convex Skin Barrier 12 Inch Pouch Features and Benefits
- Skin is completely protected from stomal discharge with a Karaya 5 seal ring; natural Karaya material offers flexibility, shallow convexity, and a bacteriostatic environment.
- Porous tape, odor-barrier, and rustle-free film creates a comfortable, confident and quiet user experience.
- Plastic belt tabs permit for easy attachment of a belt to the pouch for additional security.
- Can be worn while swimming, bathing or showering with no adverse side effects.
- Transparent for easy visibility of contents.
- Specifically recommended for home or post operative use.
Karaya 5 Drainable Pouch with Belt Tabs Convex Skin Barrier 12 Inch Pouch Specifications
- Product Numbers: 3603, 3604, 3605, 3606, 3608, and 3609.
- Color: Transparent.
- Pouch Length: Standard.
- Unit of Measure: 10 per box.
- Application: To collect contents from an ostomy.
- Manufacturer: Hollister.
- HCPCS: A4389.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hollister Sub Brand Karaya
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!