Customers Also Bought
Adapt Medical Adhesive Spray (Hollister 7730) creates an excellent skin barrier and adhesive to secure ostomy products or other medical devices such as mastectomy breast forms. The aerosol spray formula is silicone-based to provide a secure seal to the ostomy bag or medical device. The adhesive is breathable, flexible and water-resistant for comfortable wearing and improved wearing time. This is very important when securing ostomy pouches. The seal prevents leakage of urine and stool vital in keeping skin healthy.
When applying the adhesive, shake can and spray in short sprays directly onto the ostomy product or medical appliance and not onto the skin. It's important to wait for the adhesive to dry before applying it to the skin. The adhesive spray can be removed with mild soap and water, alcohol wipes or try applying Hollister Adhesive Remover Wipes for gentle removal of the adhesive.
The formula is also environmentally friendly containing no CFCs. It is hypoallergenic and does not contain natural rubber latex.
Features and Benefits:
- Quick and Easy to Use
- Reliable Seal
- Medical Grade Adhesive
- Allows Skin to Breathe
- Keeps Medical Appliance in Place
- Provides Longer Wearing Time
- Manufacturer: Hollister
- Brand: Adapt
- Item Numbers: 7730
- Quantity: Each
- Size: 3.2 oz
- Packaging: Aerosol Spray Can
- Application: Spray Adhesive
- HCPCS Code: A4364
- The liquid aerosol spray is flammable and should be kept away from heat sources and open flames.
- Protect can from sunlight and extreme temperatures
- Use only Invacare parts and accessories.
- Rinse product with warm water if in contact with eyes as it may cause irritation. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- If product is ingested call poison control or physician.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents