Skil Care Hip-Ease Hip Protector Pads
Skil-Care Hip-Ease is made with high density foam to protect fragile hips from contact with hard surfaces. The Hip-Ease is a foam hip protector that reduces the impact to the hips when a patient falls. This fall management device has a vinyl cover over the foam hip pads. The Hip-Ease may be worn beneath or over clothing. It is machine washable and dryable.
Product Features & Benefits
- Easy hook & loop closure.
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Fall management product.
- Protects hips from fall injuries.
- Product Numbers: 911452, 911454, 911456, 911458, 911460.
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, and XX Large.
- Waist Sizes: 28 to 46 Inch.
- Core Material: High density foam.
- Cover Material: Vinyl.
- Fastener: Velcro Straps.
- Application: Hip Protector Pads.
- Manufacturer: Skil-Care.
Patient Fall Management Product Manuals and Documents
- Skil Care Hip-Ease User Manual contains detailed information about the use and care of this product.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!