Customers Also Bought
HealthSmart Standard Series Blood Pressure Monitor provides an easy solution to monitoring your blood pressure in your home. It is designed to work with two users so you and another family member or friend can use the same machine. The Upper Arm model can store up to 30 readings per user for a total of 60 while the Wrist version can store 60 per user for 120 readings in total. All readings are archived by date and time making it easier to find patterns.
In addition to storing all of these readings, the monitor will average the previous three readings for a more accurate view of your progress. This average can be displayed on the screen as well as the date, time, your current heart rate, your average, and alerts the user if there are irregular patterns detected. Also, you can instantly compare it to international standards after taking your measurement.
The Upper Arm comes with a standard adult cuff (11.75-16.5 Inch). The Wrist comes with batteries, a case, and a cuff (5.3-8.5 Inch).
HealthSmart Standard Series Blood Pressure Monitor Features and Benefits
- Supports Two Users
- Averages Last Three Measurements
- Compares Measurement to International Standards
- Monitor Your Blood Pressure from Home
- Product Number: 04-635-001, 04-810-001
- Batteries: Upper Arm - 4xAA, Wrist - 2xAAA
- Length: Upper Arm - 5.28, Wrist - 3.03
- Width: Upper Arm - 3.9, Wrist - 2.52
- Height: Upper Arm - 2.9, Wrist - 1.26
- Weight: Upper Arm - .89, Wrist - .24
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Additional Information