Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Patients in a professional home care setting.
Why Give It a Try? This roomy platform provides generous space and stability with a 400-pound weight capacity for the versatility of use.
Professional Mechanical Floor Scale Overview
Health o meter Pro Series Large Raised Dial Platform is a durable mechanical platform scale. This professional scale sustains regular use when caring for a broad spectrum of patient needs. It supports a range of patients up to 400 pounds. The 3-inch rise and textured platform create a safe and stable surface for patients to mount. The raised dial with a red pointer makes the patient's weight easier to view while opening the space for more toe room.
Product Features and Benefits
Health o Meter Professional Scale Variations:
The Health o meter 160-series is available with options for weight measurements in kilograms, pounds, or a combination of the two.
- Health o meter 160KL: Dial captures weight in both pounds and kilograms.
- Health o meter 160KG: Dial captures weight in kilograms only.
- Health o meter 160LB: Dial captures weight in pounds only.
- Health o meter Wall Mount Height Rod can be installed next to the mechanical scale to obtain other patient measurements.
- Health o meter Remote Digital BMI Scale displays the patient's weight and body mass index.
- Health o meter Eye Level Digital Scale provides an all-in-one scale that supports patients up to 550 pounds with a built-in height rod and body mass index conversion.
- Manufacturer: Health o meter
- Product Numbers: 160KG, 160KGS, 160KL, 160KLS, 160LBS
- Product Weight: 9 Pounds. 4 Kilograms
- Weight Capacity: 400 Pounds, 180 Kilograms
- Increments: 1 Pound, 1 Kilogram
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Declarations of Conformity: ISO13485:2016, ISO 9001:2015
- Platform Dimensions
- Width: 11 Inches
- Depth: 12½ Inches
- Height: 3 Inches
Cautions and Warnings
- Place the Health-o-Meter Pro Series Large Raised Dial Platform Scale on a flat surface to ensure accuracy and safety.
- Do not place the scale near chemicals, radiators, heaters, or flammable materials.
- For sanitary purposes, the patient should maintain socks or foot covering while being weighed.
- Do not submerge the scale in water or other liquids when cleaning.
- Do not dismantle the scale as it will void the warranty.
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information