Customers Also Bought
If CPAP therapy is keeping you awake at night try Qtube In-line CPAP Muffler, by HDM (Human Design Medical), to get a quieter night's sleep. The muffler attaches to the ultra lightweight Z1 CPAP or Z1 Auto Machine. It connects directly between the Z1 CPAP machine and the standard tube that connects to the CPAP mask. The Qtube muffler is super lightweight and spans less than six inches to not bear down on the tube and mask. The muffler uses a specialized foam layer to decrease acoustic noises from the CPAP machine as it travels up the mask. The Qtube muffler also comes with a 8 inch flex hose and a Qtube foam replacement kit that's easily removed and replaced when needed. BREAS recommends the kit should be changed every 14 days when it's in continuous use. Purchase a pack of six or single replacement kit complete with foam, O ring and plastic scroll to keep your Qtube CPAP machine at its quietest working mode.
The Qtube In-line CPAP Muffler isn't recommended for users needing water humidification that will disrupt the Replacement Kit's foam layer.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Reduces CPAP Noise
- Easy to Install
- Fall Asleep Easier with Reduced Noise
- Less Sound Through Mask
- Effective Antiseptic to Eliminate Infection
- Premium Absorbent Materials
- Easy to Use
- Manufacturer: HDM
- Item Numbers: HD60-2500, 006005, 006077
- Quantity: Each, Pack of 6
- HCPCS Code: E1399
- Qtube Weight: 3 Ounces
- Qtube Measurements: 4.25 x 2.25 x 5.9 Inches
- Qtube Includes: 8 Inch Flex Hose and Replacement Kit
- Replacement Kit Includes: Foam, O Ring and Plastic Scroll
- Replacement Kit Measurements: 5.5 x 4 x .5 Inches
- Replacement Kit Weight: .5 Ounces
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BREAS Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
The Q-Tube is NOT compatible with the Philips 12mm tubing. This is unfortunate since it is a nice tube for travel - packs small. So my final configuration is the Q-Tube hooked to the Go with a 15mm universal tube to my mask.
HDM - if you are reading these - make one end of the Q-Tube compatible with Philips 12mm hose.
- Effectively rolls off high-frequency components of tube noise
- Doesn't work with 12mm tubing