Customers Also Bought
The Harvey Treatment Stationary Massage Table Package blends comfort and durability into a robust massage table. This makes the value-rich massage table ideal for massage schools, salons, chiropractors' offices and massage therapy studios.
Available in agate blue, burgundy or black, the table's sleek design and rounded corners will fit into virtually any clinic, studio or office. Clients and patients will love instantly relaxing on two inches of industry-exclusive CloudySoft sponge system foam. Therapists and staff will appreciate headrest outlets on both table ends for flexible massage therapy administration, clinical treatment and rehabilitation. The face cradle/cushion are not included with this table.
The Harvey Treatment Stationary Massage Table features supple -- yet tough -- SkinTouch PU upholstery that resists oil and sweat. The upholstery has a denim-like backing for exceptional wearability in high-traffic facilities. The European-polished Beech wood used for the legs is coated with DuraSeal protectant to preserve both beauty and integrity for years to come. Underneath the table's top are finger-joints for exceptional strength.
The Harvey Treatment Stationary Massage Table Package Features & Benefits:
- Solid -- Double leg locks and unique AutoHold Hinge System enhance security.
- Tried-and-Tested -- Subjected to a dozen grueling tests (from foam density and tensile testing to formaldehyde inspection).
- Quality guarantee -- The manufacturer offers a five-year limited warranty.
Massage Table Specifications:
- Manufacturer: MT Massage Tables
- Product Numbers: 23251 (Agate Blue), 23254 (Burgundy) and 23255 (Black)
- Width: 28 inches
- Length: 72.5 inches
- Height range: 24-34 inches
- Table weight: 53 pounds
- Static weight capacity tested: 4000 pounds
- Maximum working weight capacity: 1000 pounds
- Additional Information
Manufacturer MT Massage Tables
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!