Customers Also Bought
Harmar AL690 Side Door Hybrid Platform Lift is an exclusive design that brings your mobility device closer to the vehicle, so loading and unloading is easier than ever before. This lift is ideal for minivans and SUVs, and will accommodate most standard power chairs and shorter scooters with no necessary modifications to your device. Simple, one-button operation delivers your mobility device extremely close to the driver or passenger side door. Harmar Side Door Hybrid Scooter/ Power Chair Platform Lift features a compact design and one of the most user-friendly operation systems on the market, including a weather-proof remote hand control. In most applications, third row seating will not be taken up by the lift and no drilling is required in most vehicle styles. It simply connects to the hardware of the second row seating.
If you're looking for a stylish and convenient method for carrying your belongings on your scooter or power chair, check out Scooter Arm Tote Carry On.
Regular maintenance of your Hybrid Lift will ensure that it consistently delivers reliable and safe use for years! We recommend scheduling a preventative maintenance inspection with your dealer once a year or more as you see fit. Your dealer will inspect the motor, lift frame, wiring harnesses, and all moving parts on the lift. Inhibit rust by using a gloss black enamel or lacquer. Do this frequently if your lift is exposed to salt air or road salt.
How to Load and Secure your Chair
- With your remote control, lower the lift platform until it is level with the ground.
- Drive your mobility device onto the platform, positioning it so that the heaviest portion is closest to the lifting tower (usually under the drive wheels, motor, and battery locations). This method most often requires the mobility device to be loaded in reverse, and forward drive to unload. Be sure your chair is set to slow speed to easily maneuver it onto the platform.
- Secure your chair to the platform using the attached corner restraints with hooks by positioning each hook in either the anchor plate slot or in each U-bolt. The loose ends of the restraint should be pulled tight. To release the restraints, press the release tab and remove the hooks.
- If your chair's seat back folds, you may want to place it in the down position for more clearance when loading the chair into the vehicle. You may need to remove the headrest as well.
- To raise the lift, stand to side and away from the lift, press the UP button on your remote hand control.
Product Features and Benefits
- Accommodates Most Standard Power Chairs and Shorter Scooters
- Weather-proof Remote Hand Control
- No Drilling Required for Most Vehicles
- Connects to Existing Second Row Seat Hardware
- No Power Chair Alterations Necessary
- Frees up Space in Third Row in Most Applications
- Brings Power Chair or Scooter Close to Driver or Passenger Door
- Compatible with Most Minivans and SUVs
- Manufacturer: Harmar
- Item Number: AL690
- Lifting Capacity: 275 Pounds
- Platform Width: 17 Inches - 28 Inches Adjustable
- Platform Length: 38 Inches
- Headroom Requirement: 32 Inches
- Depth Requirement: 56 Inches Minimum
- Platform Height: 4.5 Inches Max (dead space)
- Vertical Reach: 33.5 Inches
- Warranty: 3-Year Transferable
Manuals and Documents
- Sells Sheet contains use and care instructions.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!