Customers Also Bought
The FDA has determined that powdered gloves should not be used for medical purposes.
Halyard Non-Sterile Sterling Nitrile Gloves, are manufactured by Halyard, formerly Kimberly Clark. These nitrile gloves are the worry-free choice in exam gloves. It provides comfort and sensitivity of latex, with added protection of nitrile's high tensile strength. Despite its strength, nitrile rubber stretches as latex gloves without the allergy issues.
Stretchablity is very important in hospital settings when gloves can be stressed or snagged on instruments and ridges on caps. These properties make it ideal for use in hospitals. The exam gloves are also power-free to reduce irritant reactions and transfer of proteins and chemicals with patient contact. Sterling Nitrile Exam Gloves also provide the protection when working in high-risk situations involving infectious material when handling medical waste or cleaning up spills. The gloves are also worn for all activities involving chemotherapy drug handling, including compounding and administration.
The glove's resistance to chemicals and textured fingertips also make them a great fit for nail technicians. Gloves are resistant to acetone and other chemicals used and with the excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, the gloves offer great protection in this market.
Sterling Nitrile Glove packaging incorporates Smart Pull giving two dispenser openings on the box. The first opening, is a smaller opening used when the box is full. This is to reduce contamination and waste from dropped gloves or multiple dispensing. The larger opening is used when the box is half empty to provide easier access to the gloves.
Halyard offers other Nitrile gloves, including Purple Nitrile KC500, Purple Nitrile Sterile, Purple Nitrile-Xtra, and Lavender Nitrile Gloves. Vitality Medical carries Vinyl Gloves, Latex, as well as Nitrile Gloves and Glove Dispensers.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides Barrier to Harmful Materials
- High Tensile Strength
- High Durability
- Tactile Sensitivity
- Textured Fingertips for Added Dexterity
- Smart Pull Packaging
- Space Saving 200 Count Dispenser Boxes
- Product Numbers: 50706, 50707, 50708, 50709 (Formerly KC300)
- Brand: Sterling Nitrile
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- 200 Count Dispenser Box (Small, Medium and Large)
- 170 Count Dispenser Box (X-Large)
- Tensile Strength: 39 MPa
- Ultimate Elongation: 550%
- Color: Grey
- Material: Nitrile
- Cuff Style: Beaded Cuff
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.09 mm (3.5 mil)
- Tested for use with: Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin HCl, Etoposide, 5-Fluorouracil, Paclitaxel (Taxol), Cisplatin, Dacarbazine, Ifosfamide, Mitoxantrone, Vincristine Sulfate
- Manufacturer: Halyard (Formerly Kimberly Clark)
- UNSPSC Code: 42132203
- Download Product Information
- Middle Finger: 3.8 Inch
- Palm: 2.8 Inch
- Cuff: 2.4 Inch
- Average Length: 9.5 Inch and 12 Inch for X-Large
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kimberly Clark Color Gray Powdered Powder Free Sterility Non-Sterile Surface Textured Fingertips Thickness 3.5 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!