Customers Also Bought
The FDA has determined that powdered gloves should not be used for medical purposes.
Purple Nitrile Sterile Exam Gloves offer barrier protection from bacteria, viruses and from chemicals used for medical treatments. These sterile gloves are designed to protect the health of the patient as well as the caregiver. Manufactured by Halyard, these nitrile gloves are packaged in sterile pairs that are easy to open. These purple gloves are made with acrylonitrile butadiene. Its purple color helps to quickly distinguish these gloves from vinyl or latex gloves. Formerly know as Kimberly Clark Purple Nitrile Sterile Gloves, these exam gloves are designed to provide maximum protection for moderate to high exposure to chemicals and offer excellent coverage for your hands and wrists. Textured fingertips provide tactile sensitivity. These sterile gloves offer an enhanced grip for superior handling of wet instruments.
Halyard Sterile Nitrile Gloves are disposable and meet government safety requirements for use with chemotherapy. Halyard offers several Nitrile glove options, including Purple Nitrile Xtra and Lavender Nitrile Gloves. Vitality Medical carries many brands of Latex and Vinyl, and Nitrile Gloves, as well as and Glove Dispensers.
Sterile Nitrile Exam Gloves Features and Benefits
- Chemical resistant gloves.
- Provides protection for moderate to high exposure to fluids or chemicals.
- Sterile nitrile surgical gloves.
- Powder free.
- Offers a comfortable fit.
- Offers chemical resistance, tested on 29 chemotherapy drugs for use as nitrile chemical gloves..
- Provides maximum coverage and protection.
- Meets the U.S. government safety and quality requirements.
- Latex free.
- Comfortable fit.
- Textured fingertips prevent slipping.
- Unique purple color offers differentiation from latex and other medical gloves.
Sterile Purple Gloves Specifications
- Product Numbers: 55091, 55092, 55093
- Length: 9.5 to 12 inches, depending upon size.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Weight: Heavy Weight.
- Color: Purple.
- Material: Nitrile.
- Application: Sterile Exam Glove.
- Cuff Style: Beaded cuff.
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.15 mm (5.9 mil).
- Palm Thickness: 0.12 mm (4.7 mil).
- Tensile Strength: 21 MPa.
- Glove Type: KC500.
- Textured fingertips.
- Single use.
- Manufacturer: Halyard (formerly Kimberly Clark).
- Brand: Nitrile.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132203.
- HCPCS Code: A4927.
- ASTM D6319 Standards.
- AQL: 1.0.
- NFPA Certification: 1999-2013 for 12 inch glove.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kimberly Clark Color Filter Purple Powdered Powder Free Sterility Sterile Surface Textured Fingertips Thickness 6 mil
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.