Customers Also Bought
Who Uses This Product? Individuals who need to wear a mask for a long period of time and want a safer, more comfortable option, especially those who work in medical professions and require medical-grade respirators.
Why They Love This Product: It has a soft inner lining and a large breathing chamber, making it more comfortable to wear for long stretches of time. The mask conforms to the face with the adjustable nose wire for a proper, secure fit.
Halyard FLUIDSHIELD N95 Level 3 Surgical Mask Overview
The Halyard FLUIDSHIELD N95 Surgical Mask is a certified N95 respirator and approved by the FDA as a medical device. It filters out up to 95% of airborne contaminants as small as .3 microns, including dust, pollen, bacteria, and viruses. The duckbill breathing chamber is twice as large as other surgical N95 masks and exceeds National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) standards for breathability.
100% Medical Grade
Made With Comfort in Mind
The Halyard FLUIDSHIELD Mask has a breathing chamber that is twice as large as other respirators, making them more comfortable to wear for a long period of time. The nose wire is adjustable so the respirator can fit comfortably on any face. This also helps achieve a proper fit to reduce exposure to airborne contaminants and to prevent glasses from fogging. The interior is lined with SO SOFT fabric that won't chafe and provides lasting comfort to the wearer, making it among the most comfortable personal protection equipment available.
Four Layers of Protection
The Halyard FLUIDSHIELD N95 Surgical Mask has a four-layer construction:
- The orange FLUIDSHIELD layer provides Level 3 splash protection, the highest-recognized level of protection from fluids.
- The breathable inner layer creates another protective barrier.
- The POWERGUARD filter media traps microbes.
- The SO SOFT inner lining is soft and comfortable against the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are these masks medical grade?
Yes, Halyard FLUIDSHIELD N95 Surgical Masks are 100% medical-grade and both FDA- and NIOSH-approved.
Are these N95 masks?
How should the mask fit?
The respirator should fit over the nose and under the chin. If a good seal cannot be obtained, try a different size.
Will this mask block odors?
Can this mask be washed and reused?
As long as proper precautions are taken and the Halyard Fluid Shield Mask is properly sanitized, it can be reused in times of shortage. To sanitize, try one of the 59S UV-C Sanitizers.
How many times can a respirator be reused?
It is not recommended to use the same mask more than three times.
Is this respirator fluid resistant?
Yes, it offers the highest level of splash protection.
Will this protect against ozone?
More PPE From Vitality Medical
- Comfort NITRI ONE Nitrile Exam Gloves: Medical-grade, powder-free nitrile gloves
- Shieldu Face Shield with Headband: Provides an extra layer of protection and shields the eyes
- Germs Be Gone Hand Sanitizer Gel: Kills 99.9% of germs and contains aloe and vitamin E
- Manufacturer: Owens & Minor
- Color: Orange
- ASTM Splash Protection Rating: Level 3
- FDA Approved: Yes
- NIOSH Approved: Yes
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (3): ≥ 99%
- Splash Resistance: 160
- Particulate Filtration (.1): ≥ 99%
- Volume: 5 Cubic Inches
- Sterile: No
- Material: Nonwoven Fabric
- Sizes: Regular (Halyard 46727, formerly Kimberly Clark 46727); Small (Halyard 46827, formerly Kimberly Clark 46827)
- Masks per Box: 35
- Boxes per Case: 6
- Masks per Case: 210
- Application: Personal Protective Equipment
Manuals and Documents
How to Wear N95 Duckbill Mask (3:33 minutes)
- Additional Information