Customers Also Bought
Haloshield CareFor Ultra Reusable Underpads are designed specifically for odor control. The Haloshield Reusable Underpads provide a solution for incontinence and urine odor. CareFor Ultra Underpads offer antimicrobial protection that eliminates embarrassment. Killing germs and fungus, Haloshield Underpads are washable and can be reused. Manufactured by Salk, Haloshield Washable Underpads offers incontinence protection for bed mattresses and furniture. The germ and odor-killing power of this washable underpad is renewed with every wash in chlorine bleach.
Product Features & Benefits
- Kills 99% of odor-causing bacteria.
- Eliminates unpleasant, embarrassing urine odors.
- Super absorbent inner layer quickly traps fluids.
- Combination of PVC & Polyester back sheet is totally waterproof and provides a non-slip surface.
- Ppad will not ball-up or shift.
- 100% waterproof protection for bedding and chairs.
- Non-irritating for sensitive skin.
- Helps protect the environment.
- Option for tuckable flap for added security.
- Under pad features stay-dry top layer.
- Brushed polyester top sheet with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal finish.
- Wicks fluid away from incontinence patient.
- Width: 23, 32 or 36 Inches.
- Length: 36, 54 or 72 Inches.
- Topsheet Core Material: Polyester/Rayon.
- Topsheet Material: Polyester.
- Absorbency Level: Heavy.
- Application: Reusable Underpad for bedding or furniture.
- Design: Quilted.
- 3-layer construction.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132101.
- Manufacturer: Salk.
- Brand: Haloshield.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salk Absorption Heavy
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI need to know if the backing can slide on bed easy. My caregiver uses these to turn me in the bed. So it must move easy and NOT stay in place. Please let me know. Thank You!!Question by: Rhonda on Jun 29, 2015 10:51:34 PMThe backing material is made of a non-slip material; therefore, the item will likely stay in place even when being moved.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 6, 2016 3:37:00 PM
Based on your history