When to Use a Fleet Enema
- Treat constipation.
- Treat impacted bowels.
- Clean the bowel.
- Prep for surgery.
- Prep for xrays.
- Prep for endoscopy.
Fleet Enema Features & Benefits
- Provides soft stool mass and increased bowel action.
- Ideal or bowel cleansing before undergoing a rectal exam.
- Quick action in 1 to 20 minutes depending on the Fleet Enema choice. Most patients show results within 5 minutes.
Fleet Enema Contraindications
Fleet Enema should not be used by patients with the following conditions:
- Kidney disease
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Low levels of potassium, sodium phosphorus, or magnesium.
Fleet Enema Specifications
- Latex free.
- Active Ingredients: monobasic sodium phoshate monohydrate, dibasic sodium phosphate heptahydrate, mineral oil, or bisacodyl.
Fleet Enema Comparison
Fleet Enema Options
How to Use a Fleet Enema?
- Apply Fleet Enema solution rectally while lying down on your left side or in a knee-chest position.
- Applicator tips for Fleet Enema, Fleet Mineral Oil Enema and Fleet Bisacodyl are lubricated with petroleum jelly for ease of insertion into the rectum.
- Attempt to hold the enema solution until the urge to evacuate is strong, but no longer than 10 minutes.
Fleet Enema Use Instructions