Lumex Alternating Pressure System is ideal for homecare or in a long-term care setting. The system is comprised of a bubble-style pad and a variable pressure pump. The cycles of pressure are for the treatment, prevention and management of pressure ulcers. The pump regulates pressure cycles every five minutes to take stress and weight off regions of the body susceptible to pressure ulcers and keeps blood flowing to improve circulation. The pad supports a weight capacity of 275 pounds. It's made of a heavy gauge, latex-free vinyl that's easy to clean and has antibacterial and flame retardant properties.
Choose from two Graham Field models, the standard AQ1000 pump and deluxe AQ2000 pump. The system is easy to use. First the pump needs to be secured to the bed with the provided built-in mounting bracket. The clear pvc tubing hooks from the pump to the pad. Simply press the green button that will illuminate for powered mode. This system is small and transportable. When needing a larger surface area and higher weight capacity, the Med-Air Alternating Pressure Mattress System is another great option.
Features and Benefits:
- Treats and Prevents Pressure Ulcers
- Antibacterial Vinyl
- Automatic Pressure Cycles
- Manufacturer: Graham-Field
- Brand: Lumex
- Item Numbers: AQ1000, AQ2000 (System)
- Replacement Item Numbers: AQ1000-2, AQ2000-1, AQ2000-2
- Inflated Pad Dimensions: 78 X 34 X 2.5"
- Cycle Time: 5 Min
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Pump Warranty: 1 Year
- Pad Warranty: 90 Days
- Power Cord Length: 10 Ft
- Bubble Material: 14 GA Antibacterial, Flame Retardant Vinyl
- Tubing: (2) 5 Ft Clear PVC
- Power Supply: 120V AC, 60 Hz, 1A
- Pressure: 1.9 psi
- Pump Unit Size: 9.75" x 5.12" x 3.88"
- Pump Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Power Supply: 120 V AC, 50 Hz, 7W
- Pressure: 1-2 psi
- Pump Size: 8.5" x 4.25" x 3.62"
- Pump Weight: 3.5 lbs
StockCode - Description
Power Cord Length
60Hz, 1 Amp
8 1/2" x 4 1/4"
x 3 5/8"
Deluxe Variable Pressure Pump with Bubble-style Pad
60Hz, 1 Am
1 - 2 psi
9 3/4" x 5 1/8"
x 3 7/8"
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Easy to set up. Works well, better than another pump by a different maker.