Glen-Sleeve II Sleeves are Arm and Leg Protector Sleeves that provide mild compression and protect fragile skin. Designed for long-term care patients, Glen-Sleeve II Arm and Leg Protector Sleeves protect patients from everyday bumps, scrapes and shearing. Glen-Sleeve II Arm and Leg Protector Sleeves are knitted tubular protective sleeves that are durable. Manufactured by Derma Sciences, Glen-Sleeve II Arm and Leg Protector Sleeves are made with a blend of cotton and lycra fabric with a polypropylene fiber. This fiber blend provides wicking action to remove excess moisture from the skin to keep patients cool and comfortable. Construction of the Arm Sleeves and Leg Sleeves employs a durable sewn lockstitch with finished hems on both ends of the sleeve. Glen-Sleeve II Arm and Leg Protector Sleeves are available in two colors: white or beige. One size fits all construction makes the selection process easy. These protective sleeves are available in padded or unpadded versions. Glen-Sleeve II Protector Sleeves are latex free.
Derma Sciences Glen-Sleeve II Arm and Leg Protector Sleeves Features & Benefits
- Provides mild compression.
- Protects fragile skin.
- Polypropylene fiber that wicks excess moisture from skin.
- Machine washable.
- Machine dryable.
Derma Sciences Glen-Sleeve II Arm and Leg Protector Sleeves Specifications
- Derma Sciences Dermagran Wound Cleanser Product Number: GL1000, GL1000B, GL1000WP, GL2000, GL3000, GL3000B.
- Size Options: One Size Fits Most.
- Material: Cotton and Lycra Blend.
- Construction: Durable sewn lockstitch.
- Sleeve Options: Hand, Wrist, Arm; Padded Hand, Wrist, Arm; Hand, Wrist, Thumb, Arm; Below Knee.
- Color Options: White or Beige.
- Sleeve Options: Padded or non-padded.
- Application: Protective Sleeve.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: Glen-Sleeve II.
- HCPCS Code: A4649.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!