Customers Also Bought
The GentleFeed Dual Channel Breast Pump, by Drive Medical, is an exceptional tool for lactating women who need to draw out a large volume of milk with maximum comfort. The GentleFeed works with two pumps and a compressor that is quiet and intuitive to operate. For women who may had difficulty expressing their milk for the first time, this pump will prove a worthy choice.
The GentleFeed has an adjustable multi-level dual channel for women to find their optimum suction amount that balances what is comfortable while achieving a good flow. The controls are easy with a bold LED display, which displays the status of programs and functions. Each suction device can be operated independently and the suction control can be adjusted independently. It is a closed system and has an anti-backflow diaphragm that prevents milk from entering the tubing or electric motor. This maternity device includes two soft silicone cushion breast cups and has a bottle feeding adapter kit and storage containers. It's light enough to be portable, and for convenience, it comes with a carrying tote.
The GentleFeed is BPA (Bisphenol A) free. It is powered by four AA batteries. The user can plug it in too, with the included A/C power supply. It is warrantied by the manufacturer for one year.
GentleFeed Dual Channel Breast Pump Features and Benefits
- The device can express milk from both breasts.
- The suction can be adjusted independently for each.
- It can be powered by batteries and D/C adapter.
- The GentleFeed is BPA free.
- It comes with a carrying tote and is easy to travel with.
GentleFeed Dual Channel Breast Pump Specifications
- Product Number: MQ9120
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Vacuum Power: 17mmHg - 250mmHg
- Suction Levels: 7
- Vacuum Chamber: 2
- Power: 4 AA Batteries and A/C Power Adapter
- 2 Breast Cups
- Bottle Feeding Adapter Kit and Storage Containers with Lids
- Carrying Tote
- HCPCS: E0603
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A