Customers Also Bought
FourPress, manufactured by Hartmann-USA, is a unique multi-layer bandaging system that provides optimum compression and absorbency. This product is designed specifically for the healing and treatment of venous leg ulcers.
Patients caring for a venous leg ulcer know that this chronic wound can be both difficult to treat and very painful. Wounds become chronic when the proper building blocks are not delivered in the bloodstream. This bandage provides compression as well as absorbency working together to provide a unique healing system for chronic venous leg ulcers.
FourPress Layer Explanation
- Layer 1 Padding Bandage is a comfortable non-woven padding that absorbs wound exudate and protects bony prominences.
- Layer 2 Crepe Bandage Smoothes and anchors the padding of layer 1 while providing more absorbency of exudate.
- Layer 3 Compression Bandage Provides half of the entire systems compression while conforming to body contours.
- Layer 4 Cohesive Bandage adheres to itself and secures all layers without pins, clips or tape.
This system all works together to provide effective sustained compression in the 30-40 mmHg range at the ankle for up to seven days when used as directed. Use this product with an absorbent primary dressing on open sores for an effective venous leg ulcer treatment. BUY FourPress from Vitality Medical today.
FourPress Features and Benefits
- Four bandages work together to provide compression and absorbency for venous leg ulcers.
- Safe and effective compression for venous leg ulcers and related conditions.
- Secures without pins, clips or tape.
- Provides Compression range of 30-40 mmHg at the ankle when used as directed.
- Width: 4 Inches
- Layer 1: 3.8 Yards Unstretched
- Layer 2: 4.9 Yards Stretched
- Layer 3: 9.5 Yards Stretched
- Layer 4: 6.5 Yards Stretched
- Latex Free
- FourPress Item Number: 43400000
- Do not use FourPress Bandaging System if the patient's Ankle Brachial Pressure (ABPI) is less than 0.8, or if arterial disease is suspected.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hartmann USA
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!