Customers Also Bought
Fisher & Paykel Replacement Parts for SleepStyle 600 Series CPAP Series ensure that you stay in compliance with you CPAP therapy. When parts are broken or compromised in any way, these spare parts keep the CPAP machine functioning without having to replace the entire unit. Manufacturer Fisher & Paykel has maintenance recommendations for this series. It includes replacing the air filter when it is discolored at approximately three months or 1,000 hours of use. Should the washable water chamber get cracked or discolored, it's also time to replace it. The breathing circuit tubing has a lifespan of 4,000 hours or tubing is to be replaced once a year. Once exception is when the tubing is damaged which at that point it needs to be replaced immediately in order for the air to circulate properly.
Choose from the following SleepStyle 600 Series Accessories: Air Filter (900HC20), Circuit Tube (900HC522), Washable Humidifier Water Chamber (HC360) and Disposable Water Chamber (HC365).
Make sure to also have a backup or replacement CPAP Mask. Check out Fisher & Paykel's FlexiFit CPAP Nasal Mask.
Features and Benefits
- Genuine OEM Parts to Ensure Compatibility
- Keeps CPAP Machine Working Properly
- Replacement Parts Add Longevity to Machine
- Easy to Replace
- Washable or Disposable Water Chamber Options
- Manufacturer: Fisher & Paykel
- Product Numbers: 900HC240, 900HC522, HC360, HC365
- Quantity: Pack of 2 (Air Filters), Each
- Size Options: 12 Ounces, 1 Quart
- Application: Elastic Compression Stocking Detergent
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information