Customers Also Bought
The Drive Medical First Class Chair provides children of grade-school age with the ability to get in a comfortable seated position when trying to find the best-seated pose - a difficult task for physically challenged children. The chairs are offered in two options which differ in weight and adjustment size as well as height capacities. The chair option is offered in a 100-pound weight capacity for the Small chair option, and 200 weight capacity for the Large option.
The adjustable height of the chair options is able to accommodate children in a manner that best suits them, height, width, and armrest height are all able to be adjusted as well as the optional accessories for the First Class School Chair. The school chair has huge flexibility in adjustment for the well-being of the child. The opportunity to assure a well and proper seating and position helps promote a good seating posture and will have a long-lasting effect on the child's person which can also help by preventing back and neck pains.
The Drive Medical FC 2000N Small Wenzelite First Class School chair mimics the design of standard school chairs, this not only blends the chair to the rest of the decor, but it helps the chair be more discreet and not as easily noticed by other children who may have lingering questions about the special chair.
The Drive Medical FC 4000N Large First Class School Chair, much like the smaller option, have a variety of optional accessories that can be added to the chair in order to accommodate the childs' comfort. Everything from a Dining Tray, Headrest, Anti-Tippers, and Push Handles as well as a few other options can be added to the chair with minimal effort, no pre-drilling would be required and all accessories are designed to securely fit on the chair.
Product Features and Benefits
- 100 and 200 Pound Capacity
- Adjustable Height
- Can Also Accommodate Adjustments for Armrest
- Assures Good Seating Posture
- Mimics the Design of Regular School Chairs
- Best Suited for Physically Challenged Children
- Progressive Adjustments
- Variety of Optional Accessories
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product SKU: FC 2000N (Small), FC 4000N (Large)
- Seat Width (Small | Large): 12 | 16 Inches
- Seat Depth (Small | Large): 9.5-14.5 | 13-17 Inches
- Seat to Floor Height (Small | Large): 10-14 | 15-23 Inches
- Seat to Footplate (Small | Large): 9.5-12.5 | 9.5-17.5 Inches
- Backrest Height (Small | Large): 15 | 17 Inches
- Armrest Length (Small | Large): 10 | 10 Inches
- Seat-to-Armrest Height (Small | Large): 5-10 | 4-13.5 Inches
- Distance Between Armrests (Small | Large): 13.5 | 17.5 Inches
- Hip Guides (Small | Large)
- Height: 3 Inches
- Depth: 10 Inches
- Distance Between Hip Guides (Small | Large): 8-15 | 10.5-19 Inches
- Lateral (Small | Large)
- Height: 4 Inches
- Depth: 5 Inches
- Seat to bottom of Lateral Pads (Small | Large): 3.5-8.25 | 3-11.5 Inches
- Distance Between Laterals (Small | Large): 6-13 | 10-17 Inches
- Headrest Added Height (Small | Large): 4.5-8 | 4.5-8 Inches
- Product Weight (Small | Large): 13 | 18 Pounds
- Shipping Carton Weight: (Small | Large) 16.5 | 22.5 Pounds
- Weight Capacity (Small | Large): 100 | 200 Pounds
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!