Other FabLife product(s)
Customers Also Bought
FabLife Safety Quick Release Buckle Gait Belt is a gait belt with patient and staff security in mind. It has a quick release buckle to minimize time putting it on and taking it off patients and staff alike. To prevent the buckle from coming undone by accident, there is a cover plate over it. This increases the safety of those that use it.
Gait belts can be used to provide a safe grab area for patients and caretakers. By grabbing the belt instead of an arm, the caretaker avoids skin damage and injury to the arm. In addition, this saves both the caretaker and the patient from awkward positioning and potential back problems. Like other gait belts, this is great for lifting, ambulating or even transferring the patient.
If you like this belt, but do not want the buckle cover plate, check out the FabLife Quick Release Buckle option.
FabLife Safety Quick Release Buckle Gait Belt Features and Benefits
- Buckle Cover Plate Prevents Accidental Unbuckling
- Quick to Put On and Take Off
- Safe Grab Area for Patient and Caregiver
- Avoids Injury and Damage to Patient and Caregiver
- Product Number: 50-5132-36, 50-5132-40, 50-5132-48, 50-5132-54, 50-5132-60, 50-5132-72
- Length: 36, 40, 48, 54, 60, 72 Inch
- Width: 2 Inch
- Thickness: 0.3 Inch
- Weight: 0.5, 1 lbs
- Buckle Material: Plastic
- Belt Material: Cotton Weave
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fabrication Enterprises Sub Brand FabLife
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!