Other FabLife product(s)
FabLife Metal Buckle Gait Belts increase caregiver and patient security. When worn by both parties, it provides a safe grip area to help in lifting, ambulating, or transferring patients. In addition, gait belts can help protect the caregiver from back injuries. They can also prevent shoulder or skin injuries to the patient. The caregiver can avoid injury because the belt helps to lower the center of gravity. The belt is made of a strong cotton webbing and the buckle is metal for solid construction throughout.
NOTE: Always refer to your facilities' policies and procedures.
FabLife Metal Buckle Gait Belts Features and Benefits
- Provides Strong and Safe Grip Area for Patient and Caregiver
- Adjustable Length For Perfect Fit
- Can Prevent Back Injury to Caregiver
- Product Number: 50-5130-32, 50-5130-36, 50-5130-40, 50-5130-44, 50-5130-48, 50-5130-54, 50-5130-60, 50-5130-72
- Material: Cotton
- Width: 2 Inch
- Thickness: 0.3 Inch
- Length: 32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 54, 60, 72 Inch
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fabrication Enterprises Sub Brand FabLife
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!